Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do White foids like black guys but hate all other minorities?

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
this question never gets asked so I am going to ask this

you hear of white foids having a thing for black men (and I am talking hot white girls here) and even the white girls who only prefer white guys going for black men who are good looking and financially well off. So why is it that white foids love niggers but hate all other minorities (asians, arabs, indians, and non-white latinos)?

because of media pushing niggers constantly, other minorities are not given good treatment
they like asian guys now because of BTS and kpop
foids are obsessed with pop culture and follow whatever is popular

Last edited:
MV5BMTI3MTQ3NDI4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjQyNDIz._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

because they dont like black guys

They like Tyrone's and thugmaxxed niggas. Big difference

I don't think there'd be any difference in terms of looks and skin between Europeans, Americans and Africans in next 100-150 years

Because black men do it better

Because niggers are the thuggiest, also they're taller and have bigger dicks on average

Idk. And anyone who says otherwise is lying.

Just be black is cope when women say they like black guys they are talking about Tyrone’s not your average nigga on the street

White ghetto whores and landwhales yeah

White ghetto whores and landwhales yeah
:yes:

Actually even Sands and curries do better with Higher-class non-slutty white foids that are not tailer trash than Blacks from my observation. It's Sucifuel for respectable blacks. Most blacks on this forum are Nerdy and have no desire for Low-IQ thugmaxxing.

this question never gets asked so I am going to ask this

you hear of white foids having a thing for black men (and I am talking hot white girls here) and even the white girls who only prefer white guys going for black men who are good looking and financially well off. So why is it that white foids love niggers but hate all other minorities (asians, arabs, indians, and non-white latinos)?
they don’t

Racemixing is no good