Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do white chadlites keep dating sub5 gooks?

AustrianMogger

AustrianMogger

CEO of Incelborea
★★★★
I see it a lot it's crazy. White HTN, chadlites, and sometimes even chads keep dating sub5 gooks.
Why is this the way it is?

because they're filthy cucks

Because white women are chad only

Because looksmatch in 2024 jfl

they view it as an easy fuck. they pump and dump into these incel factories with no regard for anyone else

maybe the chads that do this are extremely horny and just want cheap, consistent, and readily available pussy.

they view it as an easy fuck. they pump and dump into these incel factories with no regard for anyone else
True but sometimes they even get married for some reason

Because they feel insecure about going for a Stacy.

Also even the regular Beckies have INSANE standards and INSANE options. As a 18 yo somewhat decent girl you must feel untouchable, like a real goddess just walking around.

When i used Tinder I didn't even swipe on 7+ girls because I knew it is pointless.

A mental illness that isn’t in the DSM-5 yet called yellow Fever.

so they can produce supreme gentlemen

They are more likely to put up with their shortcomings, a white mtb+ need a lot of maintenance with little to no reward besides the occasional sex

Gook foids are extremely easy for chadlites

Because men in general are horny shits that will fuck any pussy that throws itself at them.

Because white western women are fucking insane.

they would be trucels posting on the forum if it werent for the existence of noodlewhores who worship their existence