Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment why do westerners value life so much?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
these Cucks are always saying all life matters. this that and other cuck shit. while in many ethnic countries, people just live with risks. No gay cuck safety bullshit.

Also fuckers get mad about other people killing their kids. Like why does that matter to you? Ain't your kid.
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceofshit/comments/ua6x04/grandmother_kills_4yo_by_forcing_her_to_drink_an/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

this thread for example. Many soycucks calling for lynching of the mother/grandmother for a unintentional consequence of a mistake. The 4 year old who died ain't their child. Why are they mad? Cuck trait is valuing all life including random strangers they've never seen.

Always had the same question.
Nobody here gives a fuck about safety shit.
But white niggers spend millions for 0.01% probability safety shit.
It also utterly baffles and angers me how these motherfuckers oppose the death penalty.
Just let people kill as they please and then put them in prison for a few years for it.

Worth mentioning that this value of life only extends to people with white skin. Motherfuckers swim in the blood of ethnics without giving a fuck.

while in many ethnic countries, people just live with risks.
based statement

Biggest lie the west tells you
"All lives are equal"
:feelskek:

bringing up collective anger is necessary for the system to keep itself running

I'm pretty sure nobody actually cares, it's just virtue signalling. I do it too when having to blend in with the normie crowd.

What I say = oh no, a bunch of people were killed by that earthquake in ______ , what a tragedy

What I'm thinking = maybe I'll have some tonkotsu ramen for dinner today

There is no care, virtue signalling for social approval is the answer, which is the accurate and truth about how every empathic "concern" on society works; no one has compassion, they do it to feel powerful when they "help" or to gain, again, social approval, the same with expressing concerns; the same can be applied to the guys talking about age, do the guys really are against age of consent being 14 (like on my country) or feel that it is wrong an older guy with a teen girl? NO, but they pretend it is wrong to be viewed as a good guy, for social approval and because he is jealous of the guys that fuck prime girls, all of them likes teens including the "pedophile hunters", even though teenagers are not kids. They love to feel self-righteous "empaths", all of them.

How do you even force someone to drink an entire bottle of whiskey. Is that even physically possible?

We are a christcuck nation that’s why

in a federal law based society one need not care about stuff like that, but throughout history people lived in groups so one member dying or getting killed was a problem for all. one less member means less opportunity for growth and resources.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back