Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do webp files exist??

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Ded srs it's the most fucking annoying format. Half of the sites or apps including this forum don't recognize it but you don't realize until submitting it (it shows as an attachment, but the pic doesn't load in the post) so you have to edit the whole thing again :feelsree:

Fucking Google I swear why couldn't you just keep using jpg, png and gif as the default formats. Or all the other sites could update to support webp files considering they're so popular now.

it were the rothschilds who put it there

It bothers me too. I have a webp of a big titty foid I wanted to upload but it turned out to be a webp and I didn't feel like converting it to gif.

google what is their purpose

Ded srs it's the most fucking annoying format. Half of the sites or apps including this forum don't recognize it but you don't realize until submitting it (it shows as an attachment, but the pic doesn't load in the post) so you have to edit the whole thing again :feelsree:

Fucking Google I swear why couldn't you just keep using jpg, png and gif as the default formats. Or all the other sites could update to support webp files considering they're so popular now.
yeah they suck ass, i convert them to png if static and shit. Most annoying forced meme format ever.

More like webPiss.
webp tries to be a universal image format but that doesn't matter anymore since jpg, png, gif is already ubiquitous and everything supports them.

It's more of a nuisance than a universal solution to image file formats. It needs another plugin or program just to view one (especially on phones), and also, not every website/application supports it or seamlessly integrates it.

Last edited: