Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do we use the suffix "maxx" for everything?

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
What is the origin of it? Who first attached the suffix "maxx" to a word in the incel community?

probably started on sluthate

We are upgrading because life is a shit game.

to trick IT with our unfathomable secret code

When I first heard it, it was just stuff like "looksmaxx" and "moneymaxx". I took it as increasing your looks and or money as much as you can, thus you "Maxed it out". I don't know where the extra X came from, though.

It's incel newspeak. Adding "-maxxing" to basically anything is a shorthand way of saying you're going to attempt to maximize that thing in the pursuit of women.

"I'm going to fashionmax" = I'm going to spend money on better clothes in the hopes that it will raise my SMV and get me laid

Same thing with "-mogging".

I thought it was weird at first but it's actually kinda clever, and i bet this lingo will go mainstream if it isn't already.

We're maxing out stats to cope and hopefully, one day we'll be worthy of ascension.

Btw, cope>>>>>>>>>>LDARmaxxing

LDARmaxxing is cucked af. LDARmaxxing is what society wants us to do. You gonna bend to the will and do the bidding of a bitch ass faggot society?

We're maxing out stats to cope and hopefully, one day we'll be worthy of ascension.

Btw, cope>>>>>>>>>>LDARmaxxing

LDARmaxxing is cucked af. LDARmaxxing is what society wants us to do. You gonna bend to the will and do the bidding of a bitch ass faggot society?
Are you going to the old landmark?