Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do we suffer from high inhib?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Is it because of our genetics?
I think something made me shy and unassertive intially and bullies saw this, and new that they could dominate me.
Causing my anxiety to get worse.
Although I wasn't bullied by women much growing up,
most of my teachers were women,and they'd yell at me and act coldly.

Normfags write articles about how you can overcome social anxiety by getting exposure.
But real studies on this show, that exposure only works if the experience yourr exposed to is a positive one,
but if its not, wiring in your brain, strengthens the connection between going outside where their are women/people with fear and anxiety.
Which makes your social anxiety worse.

Your brain is right to being resistant to "just going outside bro"
, if your 5'6 with subhuman lower third and mid face,
your experience will be guaranteed negative.

I was always afraid of showing myself angry to others. That’s why I had high inhib. I would hate if people stared at me and judged me. I still have some of it now (after highschool).

I was stopped by one of those people advertising their flyers on the middle of a mall earlier. The guy was being hella rude and basically trying to force me to sign up and support their company. I said no thanks, he kept forcing. I really felt like grabbing him by the collar and telling him “NO!”. But I didn’t because I knew people were watching and I don’t like it when all eyes are on me for the wrong reasons. I ended up just walking away randomly though.

So in a sense high inhib can be good if you prefer be fly low on the radar, but bad when it comes to getting what you want.

However, when it comes to women. You can’t be that high inhib and be blackpilled at the same time. It doesn’t work.

If you understand that most women nowadays are shallow, egotistical and disrespectful and most importantly, they want you dead (if you’re ugly), how can you be high inhib around them?

It’s cucked.

Let me paint the picture for you. That 21 year old college blondie humiliated you and rejected you back in highschool without an ounce of guilt. She wants you gone and only uses men for her benefit (besides Chad, which she only likes because he’s good looking). This is the girl you’re afraid of telling her how it is? It doesn’t make sense if you e fully internalised how messed up some girls can be. I’m not saying you can’t be nervous, but full on high inhib around women, hell nah.

My inhibitions heightened with age after I realized the lack of connection I get with even trying. I was only able to somewhat connect with guys that had mild disorders or were sub normie status. At a young age I was pretty much disconnected from the majority of other kids. I never really had a good understanding of how most people socialized. I was somewhat lucky to even have a few friends, but eventually I lost them. With the few people I did know I didn't have to put in work to socialize as we simply had a lot of non normie interests and behavior in common. I feel like I've been cut off from humanity for the most part. The only group of humans that I can really understand would be the outcasted males. I'm still trying to figure what went wrong maybe I was younger than my peers, it could also be asperger's, or even something as simple as conditioning. I feel like my life has been the perfect recipe for a lonely unhappy person.

Not sure tbh. Usually it’s a form of protection so that you won’t start trouble and do something stupid. But even the most high inhib will snap and become VERY low inhib if necessary

I think I always have been high inhib (parental influence from day 1), but it was getting gradually worse as I realized the long-term consequences of my ugliness.