Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do we give advice to those "trying to ascend"?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34955
  • Start date
Deleted member 34955

Deleted member 34955

Banned
-
Most of them end up (either self declared or exposed) as young whites with average SMVs who are effectively using the community/other cels as a crutch for support. Should ethnics even feel compassion or give advice to them? It only drains our energy and we get nothing in return, just passively shit on by them when they ascend and start posting sporadically on IT.

Frankly, I cant handle giving such advice to anybody, it makes me feel too much like a simp. I think others should follow suit too and reply with degrading comments in serious advice threads. That would be a big life fuel, especially if OP is a young white fakecel. I would love to see a fakecel caught offhandedly by truecels who refuse to play his advice(worship) game.

kinda dumb to think that you can get advice on how to get laid from a bunch of virgins

kinda dumb to think that you can get advice on how to get laid from a bunch of virgins
Not about getting laid, just about tangentially related things, like acne. Thats why some feel confident to answer despite being cels.

Well atleast we are in the same shoes as them right. chads advice or any normies is never gonna work.

meh, anything i can figure out, i'm sure the rest of humanity can figure out too

Struck a nerve

Well atleast we are in the same shoes as them right. chads advice or any normies is never gonna work.
well chad advice would never work but if they found a former incel it may help no? like maybe one over on looksmax?

this is an important message to everyone here

do not give any advice to @trying to ascend

convince him that he is truecel and that he has no hope

advice can help a lot for ltns

What is your race/ethnicity?

What is your race/ethnicity?

Are you a slav OP

well chad advice would never work but if they found a former incel it may help no? like maybe one over on looksmax?
everyone on looksmax are max spergers. i think u should buy one of those attractiveness analysis. it cost like 200$. they will send u a list with youre biggest imperfections and u should just one by one fix them (if it is possible).

At the end of the day we are all guys and competitive right? Would the guys over there really want u to ascend?

this is an important message to everyone here

do not give any advice to @trying to ascend

convince him that he is truecel and that he has no hope
he seems to be someone who has thrown in the towel already despite being fucking 16

The only advice I give is to tell them not to try

@trying to ascend

they dont want me to try to talk to them.

Most of them end up (either self declared or exposed) as young whites with average SMVs who are effectively using the community/other cels as a crutch for support. Should ethnics even feel compassion or give advice to them? It only drains our energy and we get nothing in return, just passively shit on by them when they ascend and start posting sporadically on IT.

Frankly, I cant handle giving such advice to anybody, it makes me feel too much like a simp. I think others should follow suit too and reply with degrading comments in serious advice threads. That would be a big life fuel, especially if OP is a young white fakecel. I would love to see a fakecel caught offhandedly by truecels who refuse to play his advice(worship) game.
we dont give such advice though . . .