Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do users want me banned already

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Lannister>stark
★★★
Title

Fuck you

Who is this faggot?

@NoLooksNoLife

You have no life kys

.org sounds like a homo place to me.

I’m a migrating looksmax user with 15k posts there

I was talking about height you retard, and not bragging
Yeah you did you bragged about your cock bro you were like, "Any incels want my big cock?" and then you said you were short and you had a big one for a short guy.

Yeah you did you bragged about your cock bro you were like, "Any incels want my big cock?" and then you said you were short and you had a big one for a short guy.
No you retard, your literally retarded and putting words in my mouth

Kys schizo

Give it a try you won’t regret, unless your a genetic waste then stay here and rot with me
Sure why don't I just give Tinder another try while I'm at it? Come on man.

fuck u if ur from looksmax

No you retard, your literally retarded and putting words in my mouth

Kys schizo
lmao I know what you did bro say kys all you want everyone saw that post except the mods and soon they'll see it too, I did you a favor not mentioning them :feelskek:

lmao I know what you did bro say kys all you want everyone saw that post except the mods and soon they'll see it too, I did you a favor not mentioning them :feelskek:
I won’t be banned for it because your misinterpreted

Different economy buddy, this is the wastelands. Your looksmax account has no value here. Welcome, and rot.
Y̷͖̜͑̏o̶͈̎̅ư̸̰ ̵̠̄̈b̴͚̀̉ȇ̵ͅṣ̷͋̑t̵̮̺͆ ̴̡͕̅b̴̯̈́̊ḙ̴̽̾ ̸͔͗́õ̸̭̠n̵̼̜͗̓ ̸̥̹̓y̵͎̑͝ö̸͖̏u̴̟̲͐r̴̹͈͒͠ ̶͓̘̇b̵̧̮̑͗e̷͍͒s̵͈̱͛͝t̶͉̬̿̌ ̷͍̪͌͝b̸̯̮͐͗é̷̳h̴̛̯̋a̷̛͕v̵̡͕̋i̶͖͑̑͜ọ̵̈u̴̗̒ṛ̴̨͗͠.̶͓͆ ̸̖̝͊͝T̶̗̭͑̚h̸̗̪̊͊e̷͙̾ͅ ̴̞͉̉̓P̴̻̦̈̂u̶͉͊̏r̷̲̠̽p̷̪̪̒ḽ̶̇̋e̶̛̗͕ ̴̩̥̊Ơ̵̛͇n̷̗̑́e̴̩̐̊s̴̗͊̀ ̸̢̬̀̕a̵̳͝r̵̘̓ͅe̷͓̫̍̌ ̵̥͋v̵̬̐e̶͈͆̑ŕ̷̗͋y̶̡̍ ̸̧̮̒p̴̜͋̀o̵̞̅̏w̷̳̳̓ē̴͎̩͌r̵̗̒f̷̜̏u̸̳̇l̷͍̤̀.̶͚̩̇
dnr

Different economy buddy, this is the wastelands. Your looksmax account has no value here. Welcome, and rot.
Y̷͖̜͑̏o̶͈̎̅ư̸̰ ̵̠̄̈b̴͚̀̉ȇ̵ͅṣ̷͋̑t̵̮̺͆ ̴̡͕̅b̴̯̈́̊ḙ̴̽̾ ̸͔͗́õ̸̭̠n̵̼̜͗̓ ̸̥̹̓y̵͎̑͝ö̸͖̏u̴̟̲͐r̴̹͈͒͠ ̶͓̘̇b̵̧̮̑͗e̷͍͒s̵͈̱͛͝t̶͉̬̿̌ ̷͍̪͌͝b̸̯̮͐͗é̷̳h̴̛̯̋a̷̛͕v̵̡͕̋i̶͖͑̑͜ọ̵̈u̴̗̒ṛ̴̨͗͠.̶͓͆ ̸̖̝͊͝T̶̗̭͑̚h̸̗̪̊͊e̷͙̾ͅ ̴̞͉̉̓P̴̻̦̈̂u̶͉͊̏r̷̲̠̽p̷̪̪̒ḽ̶̇̋e̶̛̗͕ ̴̩̥̊Ơ̵̛͇n̷̗̑́e̴̩̐̊s̴̗͊̀ ̸̢̬̀̕a̵̳͝r̵̘̓ͅe̷͓̫̍̌ ̵̥͋v̵̬̐e̶͈͆̑ŕ̷̗͋y̶̡̍ ̸̧̮̒p̴̜͋̀o̵̞̅̏w̷̳̳̓ē̴͎̩͌r̵̗̒f̷̜̏u̸̳̇l̷͍̤̀.̶͚̩̇
Give me that font!

Ą̶̮͈̩͙͔̖͕̰̟͎̪̅̊̈̔́̓͑̕͜͝s̴̬̖̖̖͍̳̺̲͈̮̮͉̠͔͍̓̉̋̿͑͂̄̚͝͠k̶̢̭͉̆̍̄̅́͋̈͂̄̅͝ ̵̛̣̽̊̂̉͒̐̚͘a̸͙̤̞̱̺̣͔͖̩̟̱͉̽̆̔̏̀̓̈́͋̌̈́͛n̴̼͔̤̖̙̩̒̑̿̏̃̈̽̑̽̊̀͑̓̕͜͝d̴̨̨̤̘͖̱̖͂̈̕ ̷̳̥̻̳̥͙͎͚̂͊͛̆̀̑͒̔̓͊͝͝y̵̠̺͌̊̿̓͐͒͋̅̈́̈́͠ȩ̶͉̭̮̭̪̲̤͈͛̎̅̃́͊̀̇͠ ̶̧͎̼̹͍̣̺͔̩̮̬͛̐̾s̸̡̡̥̠̭͔͙̠̬̖̖̩̪͈̊̓̓͌̽̏̈́̀͜h̸̢̥̝͙̟̭̲͎͙̮̄̈́̚͘͜͝͝å̵̛̖̮̞̭̈̀̈́̐̑̅̑͒̽̄̿̈l̴͉̈́̌̈͊ḷ̴̡̜̞͖̗̥̳̞͖̩͇̹̽̿̀̍͂̐̍̓͆̑̔̂̄̚͝ ̸̢̢̭̼̟̯̬̫̒̽̀́̽͛̉̔̽͆̏̓̀̀͝r̷̛̟̹͂̊̾̂e̴̢̺̖͙̤̯͓͓̼͉͉̯̲̹͍̓̏̒̏̌͛͐̋̃̚c̴̛͉̠̼̼̫̳̳̣̫̟͕̓̒̆̆͗̽̈ẽ̷̝̟̮͎̝̖̋͊́͝͠i̵̺̇̈́̌̓̉̕̚̕̕v̴̨̛̖͉̘̖̼͍̞̔̽̋̎͑̇̈́̈́̊̏͠è̸̱̻̱̦̙̠͑͋̄̂̇̽

Thanks bro!
I mean...
T̶̯͉͓͕̠̫̖̖̭̮̏̀̈́͗̓̒͗̊̏̐̚͜͝ͅh̶̨̲̞̮͍̘̰̘̭͖͚̮̝̯̮̖̻̬̭̜͊̍̀̎͑̑̆̀͌̀̃́̏̄̀͗͋̃͋̈́̒̒̊͐̏̎̆̈̓̊̚͘͜͠͝͝ͅą̶̧͔͈͍̗͙͎͓̻͇̪̫̙̓́̀̿͗̽̇̃́̓͂͛̈́̌̍̀̀͐͆͘͘̚̚ņ̸̡̧̧̛̞̱̺̟̦̣̠͕͕̮͓͚͔͍̠̦̘̞̰̱̫̖̯̹̘̹͉̫̫̯̘͖̲͚̟͐͊̓̂̓̏͂̋̐̿͊̊͋͛͌̌̐̓̃̋̑́̈́͋̅̔̉̾͐̚̚͘͜͜͝ͅķ̴̡̨̪̣̞̻͍̳͍̬̭̣̮̪̱͓̖̰̭̰̻̜̙͚̻̜̤͚̟̙̓̅́̍̈́͜s̷̢̢̯͓̣͎̘͇̲̼͉̮̫͖̙͚͔̮͍͔͔̓̾͒̒̓̆͒̔̍̌͑̉͋̂͊͂͘͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅ ̵̛̮̟̟͇̫̼͔̝̻̹͖͓̩̯̓̀͗̑̉̌̽̀̕͜͝͝b̶̟̞̱̰̟̫̱̂̎͝ŗ̸̥̹͍͍̺̼̱̯̫̞͕̱͖̹̣̻͇͕̣̘̙͚̰͓̖̯͎̀̅̐́̔͌̽̍̄̑͊̇́͒͛̏͒͐̈̂̓̑̀̓̈́̄͐̒̒̈́́̊̉͘̕͘͘͜͜͠͝͝o̴̡̨̢͕̭͎͍̬̞̭̺͈̼͈͚̣̪̘͚̥̺̥͎̱͇̬̳̥̱͛̓̀͒͊͛̀̌̄͒̔̅͆̏̃͜!̵̢̘̹̲̙̙̭͒̀͘ͅ

Ą̶̮͈̩͙͔̖͕̰̟͎̪̅̊̈̔́̓͑̕͜͝s̴̬̖̖̖͍̳̺̲͈̮̮͉̠͔͍̓̉̋̿͑͂̄̚͝͠k̶̢̭͉̆̍̄̅́͋̈͂̄̅͝ ̵̛̣̽̊̂̉͒̐̚͘a̸͙̤̞̱̺̣͔͖̩̟̱͉̽̆̔̏̀̓̈́͋̌̈́͛n̴̼͔̤̖̙̩̒̑̿̏̃̈̽̑̽̊̀͑̓̕͜͝d̴̨̨̤̘͖̱̖͂̈̕ ̷̳̥̻̳̥͙͎͚̂͊͛̆̀̑͒̔̓͊͝͝y̵̠̺͌̊̿̓͐͒͋̅̈́̈́͠ȩ̶͉̭̮̭̪̲̤͈͛̎̅̃́͊̀̇͠ ̶̧͎̼̹͍̣̺͔̩̮̬͛̐̾s̸̡̡̥̠̭͔͙̠̬̖̖̩̪͈̊̓̓͌̽̏̈́̀͜h̸̢̥̝͙̟̭̲͎͙̮̄̈́̚͘͜͝͝å̵̛̖̮̞̭̈̀̈́̐̑̅̑͒̽̄̿̈l̴͉̈́̌̈͊ḷ̴̡̜̞͖̗̥̳̞͖̩͇̹̽̿̀̍͂̐̍̓͆̑̔̂̄̚͝ ̸̢̢̭̼̟̯̬̫̒̽̀́̽͛̉̔̽͆̏̓̀̀͝r̷̛̟̹͂̊̾̂e̴̢̺̖͙̤̯͓͓̼͉͉̯̲̹͍̓̏̒̏̌͛͐̋̃̚c̴̛͉̠̼̼̫̳̳̣̫̟͕̓̒̆̆͗̽̈ẽ̷̝̟̮͎̝̖̋͊́͝͠i̵̺̇̈́̌̓̉̕̚̕̕v̴̨̛̖͉̘̖̼͍̞̔̽̋̎͑̇̈́̈́̊̏͠è̸̱̻̱̦̙̠͑͋̄̂̇̽

Thanks bro!
I mean...
T̶̯͉͓͕̠̫̖̖̭̮̏̀̈́͗̓̒͗̊̏̐̚͜͝ͅh̶̨̲̞̮͍̘̰̘̭͖͚̮̝̯̮̖̻̬̭̜͊̍̀̎͑̑̆̀͌̀̃́̏̄̀͗͋̃͋̈́̒̒̊͐̏̎̆̈̓̊̚͘͜͠͝͝ͅą̶̧͔͈͍̗͙͎͓̻͇̪̫̙̓́̀̿͗̽̇̃́̓͂͛̈́̌̍̀̀͐͆͘͘̚̚ņ̸̡̧̧̛̞̱̺̟̦̣̠͕͕̮͓͚͔͍̠̦̘̞̰̱̫̖̯̹̘̹͉̫̫̯̘͖̲͚̟͐͊̓̂̓̏͂̋̐̿͊̊͋͛͌̌̐̓̃̋̑́̈́͋̅̔̉̾͐̚̚͘͜͜͝ͅķ̴̡̨̪̣̞̻͍̳͍̬̭̣̮̪̱͓̖̰̭̰̻̜̙͚̻̜̤͚̟̙̓̅́̍̈́͜s̷̢̢̯͓̣͎̘͇̲̼͉̮̫͖̙͚͔̮͍͔͔̓̾͒̒̓̆͒̔̍̌͑̉͋̂͊͂͘͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅ ̵̛̮̟̟͇̫̼͔̝̻̹͖͓̩̯̓̀͗̑̉̌̽̀̕͜͝͝b̶̟̞̱̰̟̫̱̂̎͝ŗ̸̥̹͍͍̺̼̱̯̫̞͕̱͖̹̣̻͇͕̣̘̙͚̰͓̖̯͎̀̅̐́̔͌̽̍̄̑͊̇́͒͛̏͒͐̈̂̓̑̀̓̈́̄͐̒̒̈́́̊̉͘̕͘͘͜͜͠͝͝o̴̡̨̢͕̭͎͍̬̞̭̺͈̼͈͚̣̪̘͚̥̺̥͎̱͇̬̳̥̱͛̓̀͒͊͛̀̌̄͒̔̅͆̏̃͜!̵̢̘̹̲̙̙̭͒̀͘ͅ
don't do that.

don't do that.
Ď̶̮̝̹̭͠ǒ̷̙͒̈́̈́͋̏̉ ̴͍͙̖̠͎͕͕̹̮̩͇̜͐̏̆ͅw̷̡̮͔̫̱̔̈́̃̒͒̚͘h̷̨̠̰͚̀̃̂͐͋̉̓̄̈̀̽͂͠ă̵͕̥̮̝͓͎̲͕̗̮̄̄̈́͗͑̉̚̕͝͝͠ţ̴̢̳̣͍̑̈̽̃̀̕̕̕?̶͔̼̤̤͉̬̳͍̂͝

Please go back and stay there, clearly muh looksmaxxing had done jack shit for you if you're still browsing here.