Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do users here want to promote the Blackpill?

N

NT Master

Failed Beta
-
Some people here treat the Blackpill like it is a fucking religion! They write long articles about it, spread it everywhere, and get really mad/argumentative when others deny it. I wouldn't be surprised if a few users even worshipped blackpill facts.

That to me is the most pathetic thing on Earth. Blackpill enthusiasts are no different than nihilists. I only accept parts of the Blackpill (some of the stuff written about it like on incels wiki is pure BS) because the facts and experience about reality force me to. I don't want the Blackpill to be true. The Blackpill is depressing and the Bluepill is a welcome fantasy in comparison. If tomorrow, I received irrefutable evidence that the Blackpill was false and the Bluepill was correct, I would be a happy man. A lot of you incels and looksmaxers on the other hand would be pissed that the world isn't as bad as you thought.

It allows you to see the true nature of reality with regards to lookism and the general perception of subhumans, showing how so many have been indoctrinated and gaslighted into this state of pure delusion surrounding sub 5 males and the privilege of foids; idealism and useless pursue of "oneitises" also disappears once you realize the reality of Chad worship and hypergamy... :society:

It doesn't need to be you giving up and completely LDARing and rotting your life away, though, no part of the blackpill says you should do that, and it can even encourage you to accept how things are and move on to at least make your life better; it might be depressing, but it's the reality of things. :feelsjuice:

You don't have anything to do to spread the blackpill, just like you don't have anything to do enforce the laws of physic of the universe. People are just getting emotionnal about it and talk a lot to cope, but in the end nothing changes the ultimate burden of reality, wether we are aware or not of how it is.

A lot of members here get manipulated by sociopaths who try to get a cult following who claim to be blackpilled. This happens with all ideologies.
An example of this on this forum was BlkPillPress. He was quite unintelligent, but a born sociopath, so he was cunning and made many members here worship him.

OP is being a faggot today.

A lot of members here get manipulated by sociopaths who try to get a cult following who claim to be blackpilled. This happens with all ideologies.
An example of this on this forum was BlkPillPress. He was quite unintelligent, but a born sociopath, so he was cunning and made many members here worship him.
How was he a sociopath anyway ? You a lawyer or a psychiatrist ?

cope, sub8 is law

How was he a sociopath anyway ? You a lawyer or a psychiatrist ?
He was cunning and manipulative. Also, being a lawyer has nothing to do with finding out whether or not someone is a sociopath or even a psychopath. I actually have studied psychiatry (I've been to a few Uni lectures and did some research). He kind of made it obvious due to his writing. And the amount of people calling each one of his threads "supermega IQ tier" while spamming "didn't read, kys" on other long threads also gave it away.

I don't want the Blackpill to be true. The Blackpill is depressing and the Bluepill is a welcome fantasy in comparison.
Back to reddit you go soy.
6fd.png

He kind of made it obvious due to his writing.
When, where, how ? Your amount of proof is 0 and argument is ad hominem bs anyway. I can't stand people making up reputations like that. You want to Metoo the shit out of a fellow incel ? JFL ... Typical foid social retardation trait.

When, where, how ? Your amount of proof is 0 and argument is ad hominem bs anyway. I can't stand people making up reputations like that. You want to Metoo the shit out of a fellow incel ? JFL ... Typical foid social retardation trait.
Did I hurt your God's feelings?
Sorry, I don't care. You worship an idiot.

Did I hurt your God's feelings?
Sorry, I don't care. You worship an idiot.
I worship nothing. You make accusations about someone and show no facts to back it up. As I said, that's typical foid gibberish social hygiene.

I worship nothing.
Then there's no reason to feel offended by me calling out a manipulative piece of shit.
You make accusations about someone and show no facts to back it up.
This is one of the many examples of it.
As I said, that's typical foid gibberish social hygiene.
I am simply talking back to a nigger piece of shit who has blamed me for being accussed of harassment despite being found innocent.
He never applies what he says you should do, and I have to ask something else - If you worship no one, what your issue with me calling him out?

Also, I enjoy kicking BlkPillPress's dead body of this forum. I created my account originally to respond to him and I'm glad that I survived and he didn't.

This is one of the many examples of it.
You may not agree with his thesis but I still fail to see how you come up with a retarded psychological conclusion out of it. His opinion may be kind of politically incorrect but still is refreshing in a sense. Plus we should strive towards high effort posting regardless of how we judge where it may go. This is a free speech forum.
has blamed me for being accussed of harassment
And you still harass him today, JFL. Are you that cluelessly retarded or just a manipulative harassing liar ?
I enjoy kicking BlkPillPress's dead body of this forum.
Ok glowie, nothing to be added.

You may not agree with his thesis but I still fail to see how you come up with a retarded psychological conclusion out of it.
Care to back this up with evidence?
His opinion may be kind of politically incorrect but still is refreshing in a sense.
Have you ever entertained the thought that some opinions are not politically incorrect, but just factually incorrect?
Plus we should strive towards high effort posting regardless of how we judge where it may go.
You can say whatever you want (literally) and just use a lot of words and it will be considered high effort.
This is a free speech forum.
If it were a free speech forum, feminists would be allowed here, and they're (rightfully) not.
And you still harass him today, JFL a
He can't even see my posts, so it doesn't even count.
Ok glowie, nothing to be added.
I don't care either.

Last edited:
Care to back this up with evidence?
You literally said :
BlkPillPress. He was quite unintelligent, but a born sociopath, so he was cunning and made many members here worship him.
I can't handle this level of bad faith, JFL or you're just guenuinely retarded

If it were a free speech forum, feminists would be allowed here
You fucking understand me, don't pretend ... :feelsseriously:

factually incorrect?
How is that factually incorrect though ?

He has an hypothesis about the role of morality over a world shaped by humanity as we know it and explains to what extent a certain kind of morality may affect our world in negative ways.

Plus, I don't even fully agree with it, but still I don't pretend that my opinion has to be law and his is "factually incorrect", contrary to you. Are you some sort of superior being ? JFL

You can say whatever you want (literally) and just a lot of words and it will be considered high effort.
Yeah yeah, whatever. Do better if you have such standards.

Yep, OP is quite the fag, soyddit suits him better
>makes a very homosexual thread
>username checks out

Every single time.

They should stop recruiting teenagers to the board, they only mean to spike your blood pressure.

>makes a very homosexual thread
>username checks out

Every single time.

They should stop recruiting teenagers to the board, they only mean to spike your blood pressure.
Yeah, I know the mods made the new rule of no under 18s joining, but doesn't really feel like it's working

OP is being a faggot today.
Calling OP a faggot is so 2008 4chan tripe. Not even teenagers use the word faggot in 2023. The cool kids call OP a cuck or soyboy nowadays.

Calling OP a faggot is so 2008 4chan tripe. Not even teenagers use the word faggot in 2023. The cool kids call OP a cuck or soyboy nowadays.
blah blah blah you are a massive faggot
Go back to chinktok

Are you a DoctorCel? How can I get rid of my back pain?
If you're overweight, lose weight. If you're not overweight, there are certain yoga exercises you can do (not more than 5-10 minutes a day) that will pretty much remove it. DM me if you want details.

how else would we recruit new friends to join us here. sometimes all it takes is someone to read some of that shit and suddenly it all makes sense