Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do trans people care so much about incels when they play absolutely no part in the equation?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
79d 13h 3m
I've noticed that a lot of IT users and people who spread bluepilled bullshit are trans. Even on like Instagram and shit, a lot of the bluepilled and anti-incel stuff is posted by trans people.

Why do they care so much? We don't want trans women, we want biological women, and we are complaining solely about biological women not wanting us. When the more violent incels talk about wanting to rape women, trans women don't even play a part in that, either. There is a disproportionately low amount of trans people in comparison to the world and the West, and it's almost like at the very least half of those trans people have raging hate boners for us when we don't initially target them for anything in the first place.

Last edited:
ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
41d 7h 19m
Trans are incels. They can't get women, so they become a "woman"

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

signed by Deleted member 31729
★★★★★
137d 6h 54m
good question

kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
★★★★★
110d 21h 30m
because they know they're abominations that should be euthanized and by shunnig incels who are considered the dregs of society, it makes them feel superior by having someone to look down upon

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

★★★★★
79d 13h 3m
ReplaceMyJuice said:
I can definitely see that playing a part, but even then, I've seen a lot of anti-incel stuff even from FtMs.

kikecel

kikecel

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
101d 3h 32m
IT users are sick people, so are Trans people

Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
they should just leave us alone. we aren't on reddit, they've zero connection to us.

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★★★
108d 15h 52m
Incels tend to attract bullies and the mentally ill

cvury

cvury

Bright Future
★★★★★
18d 15h 34m
ordinaryotaku said:
I can definitely see that playing a part, but even then, I've seen a lot of anti-incel stuff even from FtMs.
Trans women are abominations that neither gender wants, they are literally us just with different political views.

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

No fun, no friends, no girlfriends.
★★★
63d 15h 55m
They are sjws

Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
I think this is mistaken. look, the demographic of reddit is entirely compost of freaks, all subs there will have those freaks, so it's hard to tell which group is obsessed with us when it comes from reddit.

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
★★★★★
147d 6h 45m
ReplaceMyJuice said:

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

★★★★★
79d 13h 3m
OwlGod said:
I think this is mistaken. look, the demographic of reddit is entirely compost of freaks, all subs there will have those freaks, so it's hard to tell which group is obsessed with us when it comes from reddit.
This is a good answer, tbh. Reddit itself is a massive cesspool.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
113d 17h 20m
kekfuel said:
it makes them feel superior by having someone to look down upon

beyond repair

beyond repair

Officer
★★★★★
25d 5h 28m
Because they are weirdos who want to LARP as women. Anytime there's a discussion about Men Vs Women crap they see it as an opportunity to LARP as women. Nothing to it more than that.

BRMonkecell

BRMonkecell

Recruit
★★
1d 7h 29m
ReplaceMyJuice said:
Retarded post. Looks like something the whales from FDS would write.

240iq

240iq

Officer
8d 6h 30m
it is curious how many IT users are trannies or faggots, it's probably because IT is very left leaning.

AutisticBeast

AutisticBeast

29yo KHV
★★★★★
6d 22m
I don't particularly care what trans 'humans' say

Unlucky coalition

Unlucky coalition

Recruit
★★★
2d 12h 30m
A bunch of them are also incels projecting

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Overlord
★★★★★
15d 1h 5m
cvury said:
Trans women are abominations that neither gender wants, they are literally us just with different political views.

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
87d 18h 18m
ordinaryotaku said:
I've noticed that a lot of IT users and people who spread bluepilled bullshit are trans. Even on like Instagram and shit, a lot of the bluepilled and anti-incel stuff is posted by trans people.

Why do they care so much? We don't want trans women, we want biological women, and we are complaining solely about biological women not wanting us. When the more violent incels talk about wanting to rape women, trans women don't even play a part in that, either. There is a disproportionately low amount of trans people in comparison to the world and the West, and it's almost like at the very least half of those trans people have raging hate boners for us when we don't initially target them for anything in the first place.
we may not want them but they want us, who else?

MinixMouse

MinixMouse

Greycel
3d 13h 5m
The vocal faction of the transgender community is the idea of "gender is a lifestyle" taken to its logical extreme. Anything relating to gender or sexuality is interpreted as being within their jurisdiction to command down upon. Combined with the obsessive, ruthlessly networked nature of these people, perhaps being the same root that caused them to transition, it is to be expected that they would fight as many culture wars as they can and then some. Us being their mirror image only gives them more fuel for the fire.

S

SubHumanCurry

Banned
-
6d 23h 28m
Let me answer:

Many "trans" are not really trans.

lol

They are just men who have a sex fetish for women, so they dress and pose as such for their crazy sex fetish.

Real trans is rare and in my opinion possibly caused by either or combo of 1) genetic issues 2) environmental toxins

Did they refer to themselves in female pronouns when they were child automatically?

No, right? I did it.

Did they look at their private as a child and think their male private should be removed as a child? I did. Multiple times.

You think some 2-6 year old child is some sexual pervert who knows a dick is supposed to inside a hole?

Most trans and gay also behave in a very fake overly feminine tone of voice.

:feelskek::feelspuke:

Like fucker... TALK FUCKING NORMAL...

Stop trying to make fake female tones with your exaggerated fake gay ass voice.

Women do not use that tonality at all.

Wilfred

Wilfred

Recruit
★★★★★
18d 4h 6m
The vast majority of trannies are incels.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★★
43d 22h 31m
because they are mentally ill and incel in denial

S

SubHumanCurry

Banned
-
6d 23h 28m
Thus this is why most trannies attack us...

They are really covering their own shortcomings by attacking us....

If you ask me however, TBH.... Jews are also pinning trannies against us and trying to get them to socially wreck us.

These trannies are actually being fooled themselves....

This is the sad part.

They do not understand that they have ZERO rights as a woman despite being EVEN weaker than a woman if they hormones fucked up their bones density like in my case.

Do you see these trannies in HR? :feelskek:

Of course not. You see them dead or on the street.

Biological foids actually hate trans....

These trannies are so stupid to trust them. They think they are invaders and some have a sexual fetish to be honest. :feelskek:

My fate? Sleeping on the street?

How about laundering money? :feelzez:

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
18d 8h 50m
kekfuel said:
because they know they're abominations that should be euthanized and by shunnig incels who are considered the dregs of society, it makes them feel superior by having someone to look down upon

Witch Doctor

Witch Doctor

Officer
15d 8h 37m
ordinaryotaku said:
Female to males are still females at heart, meaning they hate ugly men.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
273d 2h 16m
kekfuel said:
:yes:

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
140d 23h 14m
A lot of good answers here, but it all boils down to humans generally being pieces of shit and looking for someone to punch down. Little do they know, they're at the bottom of the totem pole themselves.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
64d 5h 8m
It's because they believe they're real women so feel extra upset at our misogynistic opinions, not realising that wider society doesn't see them as proper women anyway.

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★★
150d 1h 39m
They will never be women

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8