Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do today's females "brag" about not knowing how to cook?

dilapidatedincel

dilapidatedincel

Greycel
I mean how roasties will post statuses on Instagram or Twitter saying " OMG you better not let me cook or I'll burn the house down," almost like they're proud of it. And thousands of other mindless roasties will echo out in agreement saying "ME!" or whatever phrase is popular at the moment. My question is, what reason is there to marry a modern female? They can't cook, they're obnoxious, they're unfaithful, and they're vacuous.

Hundreds of years ago women knew that their role was to take care of the house and the children and to spread their legs when the man asked her to. They were afforded comfort and safety in return. Nowadays, women complain that there are no good men left when they literally have nothing a man could possibly want besides the hole in between their legs.

I'm really serious about this; could you actually imagine trying to engage with a serious conversation with a woman? I would last for approximately 5 minutes before proceeding to claw my own ears out. Modern women are literally fucking live in prostitutes. And I emphasize the word "prostitute" because the adulterous sluts will spread their legs for any Chad that passes by.

I don't think that I want anything to do with women anymore.

Last edited:
They think they are somehow "empowered" by saying such things, a lot of women are two faced tbh

Can you imagine being a grow adult and not being able to feed yourself?

They think they are somehow "empowered" by saying such things, a lot of women are two faced tbh
"Hurr, I'm so independent because I refuse to follow societal conventions and become a loyal housewife!"

Later

"I want to marry a man that will treat me like a lady!"

Can you imagine being a grow adult and not being able to feed yourself?
I really can't. Women say that they want to become independent and be treated with respect yet they also act like infants that can't take care of themselves. Then they complain about being unable to find a man that will "tie the knot," so to speak. Of course, you dumb bitch. Why the fuck would any man want to marry a fucking child that can't take care of herself?

The worst thing is that cooking isn't even that difficult to begin with. Like most dishes literally revolve around cutting up some meat and veggies and throwing them in a pan together and adding some spices on top of that while stirring occasionally.

This as well as the fact they use it to signal good lucking meb who know how to cook

It’s all about saying “we have more power than ever and do less than ever before.”

Roasties are hive minded and cant think for themselves / most low quality roasties are like that.... Some High quality women cook but they are rare and still hiveminded / nothing surprises me anymore whoredom is celebrated ex: slutwalk amberrose

Because they are fucking useless garbage and genocide would be too kind for them.

Because of social media, women these days are being taught that it is EMPOWERING to be a useless fuck

Because they want chad to cook for them

Feminism, YouGoGrrrlism

Because now it's 'hip with the youth' to lack basic life skills