Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do threads die so quickly on this forum compared to others?

K

Katashi

Recruit
★★★★
Just something ive noticed.

Because we're all narcissists and only care about our own threads.

Like or upvote button can increase participation or whatever.

what do i know?

because 90% saay the same shit over and over and over again
also many based posters are gone
jfl if you dont use looksmax

because 90% saay the same shit over and over and over again
also many based posters are gone
jfl if you dont use looksmax
Damn it. Does that mean I'm too late to have witnessed based posts? Do you think there are still based posters on here?

Like all humans we like novelty

u talking shit on our glorious forum greycel? :dafuckfeels:

feel free to go back to cucked reddit and hangout with the fakecels if you want :feelsokman:

Damn it. Does that mean I'm too late to have witnessed based posts? Do you think there are still based posters on here?
you can count them in one hand nowdays,also many posts are delusional hoping you guys dont listen to those sub8 retards and their retarded theories
Also in the past many based users have based personal stories to share,or funny polls and stuff now all you see is either crying posts,IT posts(like we fckin care about a reddit forum) and delusional sub8 theories

After 30 or so posts, there's rarely much more to add, that hasn't already been said.

you can count them in one hand nowdays,also many posts are delusional hoping you guys dont listen to those sub8 retards and their retarded theories
Also in the past many based users have based personal stories to share,or funny polls and stuff now all you see is either crying posts,IT posts(like we fckin care about a reddit forum) and delusional sub8 theories
Thats some tough news for me. What are/were your favorite kind of posts/posters, brocel?

Just something ive noticed.
Because it's encouraged to make a new thread instead of posting in an old one. Personally I don't like it and I try to post in relevant existing threads as much as possible instead of making new ones.

Thats some tough news for me. What are/were your favorite kind of posts/posters, brocel?
@IlIlllllIlIl had by far the most interesting threads and funny polls,go through his history tbh

probably the low attention spans due to constant suffering

what other forums

what other forums

Every other forum ive been a part of. The new thread to userbase ratio is just off. Youd expect this forum to have 2000 active members with the new thread count.

High IQ observation that explains why I don't post as much. A lot of times I will have an idea for a thread and abandon it halfway through, knowing there isn't much value in wasting my time.

Also the mods aren't cool.

Cliffs:

itsover.jpg

Because people don't read high IQ posts
full

Just write something outrageous.

Every other forum ive been a part of. The new thread to userbase ratio is just off. Youd expect this forum to have 2000 active members with the new thread count.
chads.co is all im going to say :feelsseriously:

Nothing is interesting enough

because there are so many other threads and they get lost at the bottom if not bumped

Incels don't deserve a discussion board that has upvoting and downvoting.

The dumb necropost hate frenzy doesn't help, never understood why that's frowned upon, I'd rather have 2 threads pertaining to something specific over sifting through 20.

u talking shit on our glorious forum greycel? :dafuckfeels:

feel free to go back to cucked reddit and hangout with the fakecels if you want :feelsokman:
reddit has a higher truecel ratio than this forum JFL

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

bruh have u seen how many fakecels come out the woodwork on r/incelswithouthate
incels without hate doesn't count they allow fakecels.

I'm talking about Inceltears and shortcels

About 95% of threads in Off-Topic are pure autism.

The threads in Inceldom Discussion that grain traction are either when a foid gets killed by an (((incel))) or when a controversial topic arises (e.g. Face vs Height).

Because we all have a short attention span.

Didn't read LOL.

Unfortunately, effort posts usually get ignored, unless you post something truly controversial related to race, religion or one of many political ideologies. Shitposting rules, effortposting dies. 20% of users get 80% of notifications.