Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do they strawman us?

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
DCBDEF6F 48FE 4969 A98A EEDFB8C27360
FFS there are land whales who get into relationships. There are even experiments of fat ugly women on tinder or bars and they still get men drooling over them. Incels don’t want to have sex with multiple women. Where the fuck did he get that idea from? The only thing I heard from former incels is that they want to be accepted and loved in society. They are right that we are toxic and violent. We are toxic and violent because we have been pressured to. Ever since the day we were born we are treated as disgusting filth. We have been bullied, mocked ridiculed and viewed as nothing but slaves to them. With all of the shit media puts on to us, no shit that we are toxic and violent. The surprising thing is the majority of crime is actually done by normies, chadlites and chads. A typical Incel would get beaten up or not do anything because of their sub8 abilities. Even though we are the least harmful to society compared to thugs in ghettos, Muslim extremists or abusive chads who beat their wives, we are the most hated in media. It shows that they actually don’t see us as toxic or cruel. Instead it’s an excuse so they can pick on us so they can feel superior. When was the last time you saw Muslim tears, thug tears, terrorist tears, the mafia tears, black lives matter tears etc?

Autism is at an all time high. As is if we didnt want a relationship jfl

Remember you must always replace the words men with chad if you want to understand female/cuck language

JFL at that comment

Femcel = can’t get a 9/10 Chad

I can make a poll right now and most people here will pick qt LTR over slaying multiple bitches.

JFL if you believe what normscum say.

That is projecting x100.

>username beepbop boop

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

View attachment 55263FFS there are land whales who get into relationships. There are even experiments of fat ugly women on tinder or bars and they still get men drooling over them. Incels don’t want to have sex with multiple women. Where the fuck did he get that idea from? The only thing I heard from former incels is that they want to be accepted and loved in society. They are right that we are toxic and violent. We are toxic and violent because we have been pressured to. Ever since the day we were born we are treated as disgusting filth. We have been bullied, mocked ridiculed and viewed as nothing but slaves to them. With all of the shit media puts on to us, no shit that we are toxic and violent. The surprising thing is the majority of crime is actually done by normies, chadlites and chads. A typical Incel would get beaten up or not do anything because of their sub8 abilities. Even though we are the least harmful to society compared to thugs in ghettos, Muslim extremists or abusive chads who beat their wives, we are the most hated in media. It shows that they actually don’t see us as toxic or cruel. Instead it’s an excuse so they can pick on us so they can feel superior. When was the last time you saw Muslim tears, thug tears, terrorist tears, the mafia tears, black lives matter tears etc?

Their idea of incel is their local CHAD, I'm 100% sure she is a femoid, no wonders she have this idea as females literally can't see incels with their eyes we are a censored blur in their eyes.

Whoa, whoa whoa whoa whoa, I have never heard that sentiment here before. I came in here to be all like "They do strawman us but some of the straw accusations held against us are true. That doesn't mean those straw points we make aren't worth addressing." But this? I've only ever heard the opposite of this. That all we want is one woman that loves us. Hell, how much anti-degeneracy stumping goes on around here that anyone would think an incel would wanna dick around like the hypergamists he hates so much?

Strawmen are much easier to combat and belittle