Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do they say "go to therapy"

SolveEtCoagula

SolveEtCoagula

Recruit
★★★★
I don't really understand it
They act as though therapy would change anything
Plus do you really think a foid would date a man trying to IMPROOOOVE through therapy?
Going to therapy as a man = everyone sees you as potential serial killer
Going to therapy as a woman = oh hahaha she's doing her best hehe

It's a fucking joke and it's also used to dismiss any of your frustrations
"I think women have it a little easier than men"
"YIKES!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD GO TO THERAPY THAT'S NOT A NORMAL WAY TO FEEL"

They expect you to make peace with your inceldom.Its a ridiculous concept really."Reframe" everything until there's nothing left.

Last edited:
Because of the soy in their blood

Even if you said "a little" it would illicit the same reaction from them, women do have it a lot easier though
then ugly virgin man = go to therapy
chad with a toxic personality = you don't need therapy

The only therapy that has a chance of working is a one way ticket to SEA.

then ugly virgin man = go to therapy
chad with a toxic personality = you don't need therapy
chad: *gets punched* UGH *gets slapped* DADDY *gets stabbed* HIT ME MORE
normal man: *looks* get away from me creep

chad: *gets punched* UGH *gets slapped* DADDY *gets stabbed* HIT ME MORE
normal man: *looks* get away from me creep
just be in the 10% of the population bro

just be in the 10% of the population bro
you don't understand, Chad has it just as hard because he has to comfort women when they get traumatized by evil incels like you looking at them

you don't understand, Chad has it just as hard because he has to comfort women when they get traumatized by evil incels like you looking at them
"how dare a sub8 male exists?" :foidSoy:

"how dare a sub8 male exist?" :foidSoy:
it's actually so fucked with femcels because they genuinely believe the bottom 80% of men should be sterilized/killed off
incels just want a loving partner and a relationship, I wonder if normal foids secretly think what femcels openly come out with

it's actually so fucked with femcels because they genuinely believe the bottom 80% of men should be sterilized/killed off
incels just want a loving partner and a relationship, I wonder if normal foids secretly think what femcels openly come out with
femcels don't want incels, so they aren't cels in the first place, more like femcelsofchaddick

Bottom woman mostly should be killed

Bottom man =average guy
Bottom woman =fat disgusting ugly

Fat and ugly woman should get killed

Going to therapy as a woman = oh hahaha she's doing her best hehe

Yes. When Shannon attended therapy.

Well..

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

View attachment 515704
(Shannon, Carlie, Mariah)

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.

As for Shannon Rose...homecoming! Raves! Worship from mentally-ill orbiters! Partial hospitalization for her "severe mental illnesses"! Two stints in the psychiatric hospital! Anything for Queen Shay!

View attachment 515749

View attachment 515758

As for my "coping"(Full-fledged LDAR/mental breakdown)?

Anyway, skipping ahead by several years...

Sheer vanity and privilege. Filth.

therapy is for women. its foid nonsense. men don't feel better by blabbing to some stupid stranger about their problems, we feel better by actually solving ours.

Therapy is cucked and doesn’t work. Most therapist are foid and they don’t give a fuck about your incel problems. You’re just patient number 22 to them and just see dollar signs.