Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do they look at me like this?

Women occasionally look at me and give disapproving stares. It doesn't happen that often but still, it happens. Do you think we're not telling the truth? That its all in our heads?
No, I think you're too socially inexperienced to recognize that they're checking you out, or trying to avoid dealing with the fact that you're too chickenshit to act on being checked out.

No, I think you're too socially inexperienced to recognize that they're checking you out, or trying to avoid dealing with the fact that you're too chickenshit to act on being checked out.
And you would be wrong. I'm not on the autism spectrum and I can read body language. I can tell the difference between open and closed body language.

When someone gives you a frown or a disgusted face it literally means "go away you creep." I don't understand why this is such a hard thing for people like you to understand. That's the opposite of flirting. Who are you to say I'm socially inexperienced when you can't even tell the difference between a smile and a frown or a disgusted face?

It's because you have a neutral face with no emotion and maybe intense eyes and prominent browridge, this is "creepy" to women if you are average or below looking, I have been called serial killer looking and creep all my life but now I enjoy it, I can make normies uncomfortable just by walking fast and looking straight ahead
Based

It kinda trended for a moment on tik tok, but I see its popularity dwindled down little by little. I doubt it will ever reach what is considered mainstream.

If they are with their friends they are definitely clowning you. Talking about how ugly you are. That's brutal you get individual looks of disgust from foids tho. I've personally never had that. Random foids just ignore my existence, if it's customer service related they are just rude and short with me. You can tell they hate they have to interact with me.

If that were true, wouldn't they be all smiley and friendly looking towards me?
They pull that face at me as if they just heard me yell out: NIGGER!
lmao