Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do they lie so much?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
30 matches in your FIRST tinder day as a 5'7 ugly guy lmao even chads would struggle with that. Does he think we're that stupid?

Also lol at the comment of a """"5'6 slayer friend"""" with a deformed jaw from surgery who slays every weekend. They are so bad at lying. Your jaw doesn't get deformed from surgery unless it's some complex reconstruction shit and anyways if it's deformed you'd have to operate again, the pain would be unbearable, no way someone is just walking around like that with a deformed jaw from surgery. If ITcels lie so much, they should at least do it right. Also a 5'6 deformed trucel could never have ONSs there's literally no reason a woman would have a ONS with a trucel as literally 99% of people look better. Personality doesn't play a role in ONSs so that ITcel is definitely making all that up.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hprajo/incel_cant_handle_an_ugly_man_getting_success_on/

I mean even from a bluepilled / redpilled perspective - I say this talking to various people - Tinder is a place for whores and non-genuine women, an app for sex and not much else.

Why the fuck would a woman want to just fuck an ugly dude when there are so much options?

I mean, what level does IT think we operate on? The level of receiving a message on Xbox Live from the kid we bullied's father that he killed himself, I hope you are happy?

lol, everyone on that sub has a 5'2 Indian friend who slays blonde sorority girls every Friday night

Even if legit (it's not) I gotta hand it to foid for sensing our soggy knees in the 1/8 second they took to swipe left on us via Tinder.

this is stupid, normies can get matches like that, sorry.

but as we all know, matches=/=sex

Watch how fast this soy will get put on death row if he starts a conversation with "my place or yours".

The current social order works for them, so they'll defend it.