Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do they hate me?

cheekylad97

cheekylad97

Greycel
I guess I just wanted to talk about some stuff. I have had a life time of negative social experiences most recently at work. I can't quite figure out why I am defective. I can't figure out why everywhere I go I am an outcast. I am seen as " different" . I'm not diagnosed with anything besides ADHD which is something alot of people don't even believe in anyway. I'm hoping for some way to cope with this situation because boys, I can't go on like this forever. I know some cels haven't had the same experiences i've had either. I know some cels had childhood friends and have had girls take interest in them at some point in their lives. What do you guys feel is wrong with us though? And please do not say " we are ugly lmao" i'm looking for better discussion then " we are ugly".

youre an ugly brown lard of shit probably

youre an ugly brown lard of shit probably
You're right . But i'm looking for something more then that. I mean why don't people like you? Surely there's a reason you're here and not out on a date with a hot girl?

You're right . But i'm looking for something more then that. I mean why don't people like you? Surely there's a reason you're here and not out on a date with a hot girl?
KING SHIT

GrAYfag interactions

Being ugly is the biggest reason. Being non NT another one. Or having an annoying voice. Then having very different life experiences won't allow others to relate to you. Being religious is another reason why people could hate you. Or being narcissistic and thinking of yourself as better than everyone else. Not being able to overlook small mistakes others are making is another thing that will make people instantly hate you. There are many reasons.

Handsome guy with confidence = good looking. Ugly guy with confidence = cocky. You just can't win.

most recently at work
The only thing I can suggest is that you do your best to have a good work reputation (meaning, you get shit done) and then eventually, when the time is right, you ask some old-timer if he has any advice for you. He wont volunteer to help you if you don't ask, but also, he wont want to help you if you cause problems at work. So, you have to get a reputation first.

Some things that I've noticed about men that cause them to be outcasts:
- voice. A really fucked up voice where you up-talk everything just grates on people.
- affect (meaning, outward emotional state). If you're making a joke about everything, but none of the jokes are funny, or you're shitting on everything, that will rub people the wrong way.

But, I don't know you. Your only hope is to get advice from someone you do know. Young people aren't going to help you, and women aren't going to help you. That's why I suggest you seek out some old guy who didn't give a shit and will therefore tell you the truth.

I guess I just wanted to talk about some stuff. I have had a life time of negative social experiences most recently at work. I can't quite figure out why I am defective. I can't figure out why everywhere I go I am an outcast. I am seen as " different" . I'm not diagnosed with anything besides ADHD which is something alot of people don't even believe in anyway. I'm hoping for some way to cope with this situation because boys, I can't go on like this forever. I know some cels haven't had the same experiences i've had either. I know some cels had childhood friends and have had girls take interest in them at some point in their lives. What do you guys feel is wrong with us though? And please do not say " we are ugly lmao" i'm looking for better discussion then " we are ugly".

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0EBKP0k8lo&ab_channel=ITV
Have a watch at this!

The only thing I can suggest is that you do your best to have a good work reputation (meaning, you get shit done) and then eventually, when the time is right, you ask some old-timer if he has any advice for you. He wont volunteer to help you if you don't ask, but also, he wont want to help you if you cause problems at work. So, you have to get a reputation first.

Some things that I've noticed about men that cause them to be outcasts:
- voice. A really fucked up voice where you up-talk everything just grates on people.
- affect (meaning, outward emotional state). If you're making a joke about everything, but none of the jokes are funny, or you're shitting on everything, that will rub people the wrong way.

But, I don't know you. Your only hope is to get advice from someone you do know. Young people aren't going to help you, and women aren't going to help you. That's why I suggest you seek out some old guy who didn't give a shit and will therefore tell you the truth.
Thank you that was actually very thoughtful brother and a good idea.

most likly either uglier than goblins, or your personality is dogwater. look in the mirror and decide for yourself.

If i could just do that I wouldn't be on this site in the first place.
most likly either uglier than goblins, or your personality is dogwater. look in the mirror and decide for y

I wish there was an answer other than "we are ugly lmao" but a lot of times there aren't. But its even worse when you're not a social butterfly. People recognize bad genes and they want to terminate those bad genes from the gene pool, which explains all the hostile treatment towards ugly people.

I hereby summon all greys to participate in this thread

9c137eb2ff9bee5a8b9bc2c21e261975a700b42c.gifv

Thank you that was actually very thoughtful brother and a good idea.
Good luck man.

I was thinking some more about this phenomenon where we can't accurately critique ourselves - we can't know what it is about ourselves that turns people off, we have to get someone else to tell us. And I found this practical example. It's some "reaction youtubers" watching some dating show. The guy on the show is pretty awkward, but I bet he has no fucking clue. Like you, he needs someone to be honest with him. Check it out.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXtt03w5fPQ

most likly either uglier than goblins, or your personality is dogwater. look in the mirror and decide for yourself.
Not even on NPD support groups can I escape the almost isolation.

if you are ugly then you have nothing to offer people unless you have drugs or can jestermaxx