Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do these celeb chicks look Hella different without all the fakeup

cause the fakeup can fake their faces

There's doja cat with no makeup

she looks ugly even with makeup dude. but i do like her music (atleast when i listened to it in 2016)
You haven't heard her songs since like 2019 onwards. With all the fakeup she's like the hottest woman on the planet. Have you seen her body I could fap to that for days

she looks ugly even with makeup dude. but i do like her music (atleast when i listened to it in 2016)
You haven't heard her songs since like 2019 onwards. With all the fakeup she's like the hottest woman on the planet. Have you seen her body I could fap to that for days

3D foids are ugly without endless frauds.

i dont know what these gay links your posting are, but im not clicking that shit and you should have your fucking neck slit in the godfather game for posting gay links. but, related to the comment, shes some nigger bitch. are you a nigger?

@Ray this guy thinks some mid 30s nigger women is the hottest women on the planet. and hes posting gay links that he thinks people are gunna click on. fucking piece of shit

i dont know what these gay links your posting are, but im not clicking that shit and you should have your fucking neck slit in the godfather game for posting gay links. but, related to the comment, shes some nigger bitch. are you a nigger?

@Ray this guy thinks some mid 30s nigger women is the hottest women on the planet. and hes posting gay links that he thinks people are gunna click on. fucking piece of shit
I can post whatever the fuck I want. Why are you on my page and click you sound bored. Why should I have my neck slit you need to work on your major anger issues.

You should be banned for using the word nigger you disgust me and other racist trolls on this site. I'm mixed and so is doja cat.

She's actually in her 20s. And yes I think she's the hottest woman on the planet. Pathetic mediocre white women you call Stacy can't compare. Rihanna slays all mediocre Stacie's if white women are the beauty standard why are they so desperate to look black/mixed. Why go out of their way to pay for lips, pay for tan skin tone, hourglass body shape and a big bum. It looks like black women are the beauty standard
There's a video on YouTube where a white women who's married to a black man is confessing that white women are jealous of black women and have always been.

most foids paint their faces with all that shit because of the inherent desire to hide their subhumanity, 99% of women, including "stacies" look hideous without makeup.

most foids paint their faces with all that shit because of the inherent desire to hide their subhumanity, 99% of women, including "stacies" look hideous without makeup.
Name some famous 'stacies' who look hideous without makeup

Name some famous 'stacies' who look hideous without makeup
"Hideous" was a [UWSL]hyperbole jfl, but you can look up any famous model foid no-makeup pics on google and find out that they're no near as attractive unfrauded. [/UWSL]

I can post whatever the fuck I want. Why are you on my page and click you sound bored. Why should I have my neck slit you need to work on your major anger issues.

You should be banned for using the word nigger you disgust me and other racist trolls on this site. I'm mixed and so is doja cat.

She's actually in her 20s. And yes I think she's the hottest woman on the planet. Pathetic mediocre white women you call Stacy can't compare. Rihanna slays all mediocre Stacie's if white women are the beauty standard why are they so desperate to look black/mixed. Why go out of their way to pay for lips, pay for tan skin tone, hourglass body shape and a big bum. It looks like black women are the beauty standard
There's a video on YouTube where a white women who's married to a black man is confessing that white women are jealous of black women and have always been.
Youre coping hard you stupid fucking NIGGER

Interesting. I do find mixed/latina/black women more attractive than white women. However, I wouldn't really say black women are the beauty standard.

Interesting. I do find mixed/latina/black women more attractive than white women. However, I wouldn't really say black women are the beauty standard.
Then who do you think is the beauty standard