Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do the roasties at incelqueers treat us like animals?

Roach

Roach

Greycel
they gawk at us from afar and visit our territory, fascinated by what we say. they take pictures of us and talk about how pathetic and helpless we are and make fun of us. but... they're obsessed with us. they can't stay away. they are obsessed and check this forum multiple times a day, reading every post made and laughing at us. why don't they just leave us alone? don't they have some strong-jawed Chads to fuck? why do they feel compelled to set up camp here if they have the entire internet as a "safe-space" when we're so limited to sharing our ideas on only a few websites?

"Why do vagina-creatures hate sub8's"

That's what you are essentially asking.

Currycel4Life said:
"Why do vagina-creatures hate sub8's"

That's what you are essentially asking.

why can't they just contain themselves and continue being fucking normies and scrolling through instagram? didn't they learn in kindergarten to keep their hands to themselves?

Because the roasties have settled down with a beta cuck provider and secretly loathe him(as they do all sub-8 and low status males). They take that hatred out on us.

NegroKing said:
Because the roasties have settled down with a beta cuck provider and secretly loathe him(as they do all sub-8 and low status males). They take that hatred out on us.

i already hate myself enough, why can't they just leave us alone?

Humans, especially females are incapable of empathy until they have experienced something for themselves, which is why incels are enlightened compared to the normies. In that case, inceltears members never experienced something that we incels experienced, therefore they have no empathy.

Females in their nature lack empathy qualities to be a decent human beings, which is why they treat us like animals. We're all savage animals,but at least incels are enlightened with knowledge and experience which makes them more humane like.

Roasties treats animals better than us.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Roasties treats animals better than us.

femoids love ugly dogs but hate ugly men

I look at it like this, for women who aren't a complete train wreck, they get to live their lives like a movie directed by them, starring them. When you're existing within their realm, you're like a stage hand who lowered the boom mic into the shot, you are ruining their perfect picture, and since you're not the director your life is on the line. I don't feel any disdain or hatred from them, I think that would require too much thinking and women aren't going to waste time thinking about men who don't matter.

Roach said:
why can't they just contain themselves and continue being fucking normies and scrolling through instagram? didn't they learn in kindergarten to keep their hands to themselves?

Roasties are natures "filter". They filter out the bad genes. It's in their inherent nature to be phobic towards sub8's and they try to treat them as bad as possible because their DNA tells them everyday to make sure sub8's don't poison this earth with their seed. So they do all they can to destroy us because the biological drive is too intense to overcome.

we are lower than animals to them. femoids regularly fuck dogs and horses, in what realm do you see them fucking an incel?

For them: Perforated by elephant dick > looking at a sub-8

"Animals". LoL. More like trash.

I keep seeing threads on there about they find us "fascinating"

We aren't fucking zoo animals, we're damaged and depressed people who just want to be left alone. They don't care though, since they're not the ones suffering.

it gets them hot for when Chad fucks them

they like to imagine incels watching them fuck them, while they masturbate and cry at the same time