Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why do the "Chad and Virgin" comics where they interact as friends never involve Chad lending one of his girlfriends to the Virgin to fuck?

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
Friends

Like if they really could become bros then wouldn't Chad be saying "hey Becky, Virgin is really cool, you should hang out with him and fuck him to give him some confidence"

Bros
Rejectwing

Last edited:
it's all just gaslighting , sexhavers don't want incels to ascend , they just want to make sure incels dont go ER on them and silently pray for our death

it's all just gaslighting , sexhavers don't want incels to ascend , they just want to make sure incels dont go ER on them and silently pray for our death

it's all just gaslighting , sexhavers don't want incels to ascend
the vast majority are selfish assholes, no doubt, though half of them prob are in denial about

There must be some negligible minority (sub 1%) of Chads with legit empathy for us though.

Even though it's naturally selected against, there's mutations in the genome all the time.

Plus even Chads understand what it means to have their penis shrunk by sexual abuse, the circumcision cult ritual flaying gets to them too

yeah cause the Becky is totally gonna fuck a subhuman cause some faggot told her to

the vast majority are selfish assholes, no doubt, though half of them prob are in denial about

There must be some negligible minority (sub 1%) of Chads with legit empathy for us though.

Even though it's naturally selected against, there's mutations in the genome all the time.

Plus even Chads understand what it means to have their penis shrunk by sexual abuse, the circumcision cult ritual flaying gets to them too
ofc , these things are not absolute , you could luck out with a decent foid who will look past your looks and whatever other flaws , it's just that they're the exception not the rule , kinda like lottery winners.

same thing with chad , most don't want incels to gain access to the women because they would feel jealous & scared of getting cucked , even if technically they wouldn't lose the sexual competition men are naturally very greedy regarding women

you could luck out with a decent foid who will look past your looks and whatever other flaws , it's just that they're the exception not the rule , kinda like lottery winners.
I wouldn't say it's pure luck/lottery, a lot of it probably depends on practicing observational skills and making choices based on human patterns, learning to read people, etc.

I just lack talent in that so I don't know how far I'd go. If you're autism-adjacent like me you struggle with learning those skills.

Which yeah does make it almost random in encountering girls with better personalities.

same thing with chad , most don't want incels to gain access to the women because they would feel jealous & scared of getting cucked
I could see that paranoia with Chadlites/Brads but I think if you're gigachad you'd be swimming in so much pussy that you'd be zen about sharing it with ugly guys.

Like if I'm gigachad Tomaru Sawagoe I have so many waifus I'm constantly creampying that I'll also pimp them out to my customers at Radish

I wouldn't say it's pure luck/lottery, a lot of it probably depends on practicing observational skills and making choices based on human patterns, learning to read people, etc.

I just lack talent in that so I don't know how far I'd go. If you're autism-adjacent like me you struggle with learning those skills.

Which yeah does make it almost random in encountering girls with better personalities.
the big problem is that most foids do care about their mates passing a certain looks threshold , and when you have bottom tier looks you are severely limited which can't be fixed by having NT skills, so if a let's say average becky picked you over more attractive males you are definitely not the norm.

I could see that paranoia with Chadlites/Brads but I think if you're gigachad you'd be swimming in so much pussy that you'd be zen about sharing it with ugly guys.

Like if I'm gigachad Tomaru Sawagoe I have so many waifus I'm constantly creampying that I'll also pimp them out to my customers at Radish
gigaslayers are very rare tbh , befriending them and helping you get laid is an opportunity most normies dont get even if they meet them , so it's again pretty lucky

if a let's say average becky picked you over more attractive males you are definitely not the norm
yeah though average becky's personality would prob be suifuel anyway, would feel nice to fuck her but also alienate you by how NPC she is

maybe we should be thinking of ways to try and improve foid personalities somehow but I'm not sure how except promoting my interests and hoping they catch on

maybe we should be thinking of ways to try and improve foid personalities somehow
men did use to prevent foids from becoming whores in the past , gotta rewind the clock tbh

men did use to prevent foids from becoming whores in the past , gotta rewind the clock tbh
I think we can improve on the past, there are elements we can revisit but I don't think we need all of them.

View attachment 606065

Like if they really could become bros then wouldn't Chad be saying "hey Becky, Virgin is really cool, you should hang out with him and fuck him to give him some confidence"
That would display what foids are. Mere sexual objets and such thing can´t be mainstream plus 4Chan and other right wing realms are full of foid worshippers who think women are "partners" or some shit.

4Chan and other right wing realms are full of foid worshippers who think women are "partners" or some shit.
Women have the potential to be partners but I don't think many grow into that potential.

Many men fail to grow into that role as well, of course. In most cases I think there's just mutual usury and parasitism that balances out into a pseudo-symbiosis except the lack of good will leads everyone to be resentful and suspicious.