Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do tallfags like to bring up their height so much?

Tallcels = Mentalcels = fakecels
Of course, if you have Zero good counterarguments just spout dumb shit, wasnt expecting anything else

I never talk about my height unless asked. shrugs

That wasnt a counterargument :dafuckfeels:
I could've told you that, keep coping fakecel. How's the weather up there, big guy?

Anyway, the only ugly guys I know with girlfriends are tall. I know no manlets who are not celibate. Literally just look at most women's tinder profiles and you'll see "6 only" everywhere. Height is the ultimate halo.

I could've told you that, keep coping fakecel. How's the weather up there, big guy?

Anyway, the only ugly guys I know with girlfriends are tall. I know no manlets who are not celibate. Literally just look at most women's tinder profiles and you'll see "6 only" everywhere. Height is the ultimate halo.
Literally every foid of every race rejects me, height solves nothing

because i like to point out that even if u re tall u can be incel, living shit with no future

height is cope if you have a sub4 face
So is face if you are bellow 5'4 but for majority of forum face is something absolute and untouchable.

Is like someone with a 10/10 face and nothing more like these head only things in "Futurama" could slay.

If you are above 6' you can still get a job and larp as human being while as ultramanlet you literally can't live outside your room.

Only waiting time till you become a welfare being and/then rope.

Last edited:
i notice the short incels bring up tallcels height the most, unironically. t. JoinedMay

All tallcels are volcels

Anyway, the only ugly guys I know with girlfriends are tall.
Same, normies say "but you see ugly guys with girlfriends all the time you silly inkel". And that's true, but they are tall and I'm not.

All tallcels are volcels

Same, normies say "but you see ugly guys with girlfriends all the time you silly inkel". And that's true, but they are tall and I'm not.
Joined Jun 4, 2019

Why do registrationfags like to bring up their registration date so much?

Why do registrationfags like to bring up their registration date so much?

Shut up cuck. But yeah, I see most guys with girlfriend or girls and they are usually tall.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back