Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do tallfags like to bring up their height so much?

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
Even some tallcels do it, all tall people have a superiority complex. All that arrogance from something they did not earn, fucking pisses me off. Tallcels like to pick on manletcels too. No matter where you go, the heightpill, even on incel territory, fucks you up.

Last edited:
We only pick on manletcels, if they tell us we are fakecels or if we saw their normie/chadfaces without knowing about their height.

Tall and ugly = over
Manlet and good looking = over

Maybe there is a difference if you are 6'6 or gigachad though, idk.

Never seen people do that, What are you talking about?

height is cope if you have a sub4 face

We only pick on manletcels, if they tell us we are fakecels or if we saw their normie/chadfaces without knowing about their height.

If your face is ugly it is still over for us.

Maybe there is a difference if you are 6'6 though, idk.
Picking on someone's height is foid tier dude. Shortcels need more sympathy.
Never seen people do that, What are you talking about?
Never been on braincels? The place is infested with tallcels, fake or not, who like to shit on manlets.

We see so many manlets saying that being tall guarantees you ascension that it's inevitable to feel like talking about your experience as a tallcel.

I recently saw a new user here saying he's 2 meters tall and still a virgin incel, I forgot his username.

Like all normies,they just want to brag about something and make them seem superior

Picking on someone's height is foid tier dude. Shortcels need more sympathy.

I never saw this tbh. Was more about their IQ if anything tbh.

I recently saw a new user here saying he's 2 meters tall and still a virgin incel, I forgot his username.
Brutal.

Without talking about our features it wouldn't be possible to sound out why we are incels.

Last edited:
Never been on braincels? The place is infested with tallcels, fake or not, who like to shit on manlets.
I never go on Cuckit so i wouldnt know, i only go here, and the only thing i see on this forum is manlets bashing tallcels and saying they’re fakecels, it goes both ways Yknow

Never met a tallfag that wasn't arrogant

Never been on braincels

Of course that shit happens on braincels.

It's infested with fakecels.

They call our hatred towards foids "extreme".

It feels good to mog I guess. I wouldn't know.

Guys who humble brag about their height online are cancer

Some tall guys do this. I was always aware of this so I avoid even mentioning my height because it feels like it comes off as humble bragging. Also never laughed at manlets. When you're subhuman in ways, you pity others for their flaws. Sometimes I see someone deformed in public and just think "brutal".

If you are really tall, with sub 4 face, just get surgery

Most of these guys don't have anything else. Not face, body, hair, voice, money etc... so of course they will fixate on their positive trait - height.

You will see that tall Chads pretty much never bring up their height.

Most of these guys don't have anything else. Not face, body, hair, voice, money etc... so of course they will fixate on their positive trait - height.

You will see that tall Chads pretty much never bring up their height.
They do. A lot of chads are arrogant.

They do. A lot of chads are arrogant.

Chads are defintely arrogant, but I rarely see them overtly mention their height or bring it up. They already know they are top dog. Meanwhile, lanklets will bring their height up every chance they get.

Chads are defintely arrogant, but I rarely see them overtly mention their height or bring it up. They already know they are top dog. Meanwhile, lanklets will bring their height up every chance they get.
Lanklets are the worst. Still slay and so arrogant about their height like they earned it.

because being tall means you're a superior human being. i wish i had traits worth bragging about

because being tall means you're a superior human being. i wish i had traits worth bragging about
Yes, it's a alpha trait but fucking humblebrags are annoying af

Low IQ thread.

The only people I see going on and on about height are manlets. I don't mention my height until someone else brings it up, usually with the absurd accusation that being tall and involuntarily celibate are mutually exclusive.

Low IQ thread.

The only people I see going on and on about height are manlets. I don't mention my height until someone else brings it up, usually with the absurd accusation that being tall and involuntarily celibate are mutually exclusive.
Here is an example right here. Leave it to a tallfag to try to pin everything on manlets and not see his own kind being arrogant douches. If you were manlet for one day and hang with tallfags youd understand this thread better, brainlet.

I only talk about my height when it relates to the thread or when directly asked

I dislike anyone over 6'4 right off the bat. I had a friend that brought over a friend of his that claimed to be 6'10. Don't know if he was really that tall, but he was definitely over 6'6. I told him to stop bringing that guy around.

Here is an example right here. Leave it to a tallfag to try to pin everything on manlets and not see his own kind being arrogant douches. If you were manlet for one day and hang with tallfags youd understand this thread better, brainlet.
Low IQ comment. You were the one who made the thread. You made a ridiculous assertion - "all tall people have a superiority complex". If you can point me to threads here in which tall people are bragging about the fact that they're tall, feel free to do so. Until then, you have no basis for your claim.

Society is full of pricks.

They are coping

I only talk about my height when it relates to the thread or when directly asked
It's always other people bringing up height, people will constantly comment on your height if you're tall

Even some tallcels do it, all tall people have a superiority complex. All that arrogance from something they did not earn, fucking pisses me off. Tallcels like to pick on manletcels too. No matter where you go, the heightpill, even on incel territory, fucks you up.
Its just like People with big dicks bragging about their dicks , i always get so frustrated when a guy brags about his dick and flirts with girls .
I will never be able to do that .

Ugly tall people are most hated people out there. Other males hate them because of height, foids hate them because of ugly face. This prooves that height isn't doing anything good for them.

You probably think that everybody here have 6+ face like you do.

It's always other people bringing up height, people will constantly comment on your height if you're tall
I don’t have that issue here as I don’t think my height is too well known on the forums

Humble bragging

I have not noticed that at all tbh

I hate especially hate it when these fuckers complain they can't find clothes their size. Cry me a river, asshole

When you read 100 posts about "I hate people with height" and "tall people get instant pussy" you start to feel defensive. You still have to have other redeeming traits.
I dislike anyone over 6'4 right off the bat. I had a friend that brought over a friend of his that claimed to be 6'10. Don't know if he was really that tall, but he was definitely over 6'6. I told him to stop bringing that guy around.
Yeah fuck you too. Sorry for having a different level of growth hormone than you. You really going to hate someone over that?

Last edited:
It pisses me off when some 21-YO tallfag colleague will casually drop 'I'm 6'4"' [no-brag] into the conversation. Yes, I'm sorry, but we didn't all grow up with the foresight to become a human skyscraper like you did. Just be a man about it and admit you find my height megaLOLZ, and let's move on in our working relationship.

Anyway, the joke's on you--you don't see me struggling for head\legroom in a car. Well, if I had one . . .

as a 6'4 dude, its not true you fucking stupid manlet

Because they think their height will save them.

We don't i only mention it when brought up in conversation

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back