Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do subhuman single mothers like fucking men in front of their children? Whats the evolutionary advantage of it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Well, In my case my piece of shit mother started doing this shit when i was 11-15, She is subhumanly short and ugly with borderline shit disorder and self steem issues, Her sister managed to fuck and marry a chad and well, She only aimed towards low iq thugs here in tacoland and when she forced me to live with one of them they used to fuck loudly on purpose to fuck with me for no farkin reason next to my room, Why do single mothers do this shit? Do foid reptillian brains give evolotionary advantage for this behaviour or what? :dafuckfeels:

no evolutionary advantage

(((they))) say it's empowering, goyim follows

no evolutionary advantage

(((they))) say it's empowering, goyim follows

Hmm, Most likely is just brainwashing jew shit, Cuz my subhuman mother always worship "artists" since i can remember

Maybe she wanted you to fuck her lol

take your meds
Shlomo please. It's literally the result of jewish brainwashing. Everything that is connected to "sex == empowerment and strength" is dictated by jews. Women are whores by their nature so jewsih media uses it as an advantage.

thats just fucking disgusting

Shlomo please. It's literally the result of jewish brainwashing. Everything that is connected to "sex == empowerment and strength" is dictated by jews. Women are whores by their nature so jewsih media uses it as an advantage.
i'm 100% euro according to 23 and me and i literally dont give a fuck about my race or preserving it. such a cucked chad worship mentality tbh. I have zero ethnocentrism.

because your mother is bullying you or maybe she was abused when she was a little foid

i'm 100% euro according to 23 and me and i literally dont give a fuck about my race or preserving it. such a cucked chad worship mentality tbh. I have zero ethnocentrism.
It's not about ethnocentrism. Ethnocentrism has no benefit for incels because we're outside any society and being mocked by the said society. The fellow conspiracycel just pointed out why "fucking men in front of their children" is happening. It's brainwashing by jewish media. You can still realize how the world's working without being ethnocentrist.

It's not about ethnocentrism. Ethnocentrism has no benefit for incels because we're outside any society and being mocked by the said society. The fellow conspiracycel just pointed out why "fucking men in front of their children" is happening. It's brainwashing by jewish media. You can still realize how the world's working without being ethnocentrist.
Yeah maybe its happening to some degree, i dont think its a conspiracy tho just read cuture of critique or w;e that book was called, its just evolution. I just dont care about it also.

Because they are giga whores, when they smell big dick they dont care for their kids.

She is turned on by the prospect of being fucked by an alpha in front of the betas of a tribe because it places her on a pedestal of desirability. You are a beta male.

Sorry bro but your mom is a whore

That's absolutely disgusting

Double post

Last edited:
Implying Evolution isn't another fakengay official narrative.....:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Well, In my case my piece of shit mother started doing this shit when i was 11-15, She is subhumanly short and ugly with borderline shit disorder and self steem issues, Her sister managed to fuck and marry a chad and well, She only aimed towards low iq thugs here in tacoland and when she forced me to live with one of them they used to fuck loudly on purpose to fuck with me for no farkin reason next to my room, Why do single mothers do this shit? Do foid reptillian brains give evolotionary advantage for this behaviour or what? :dafuckfeels:
Single mothers also often allow their boyfriends to fuck their loli daughters :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
No it isn't JFL blonde/nordic women are notorious and genetic whores. Every fucking coalburner is almost always blonde or ginger. Even Romans considered blonde hair to be a trait associated with prostitutes

Wouldn't happen under sharia

Single mothers also often allow their boyfriends to fuck their loli daughters :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
It's right because it is their boyfriend, but no man outside can do it because muh creepy men preying on gurls. Imagine finding a single mom that lets you fuck her loli daugher. JFL
Yes, I realise this is a thing and there are many stories of it out there, both of them liked it, yet, cucks will say "b-b-but they can't do that as they don't know what they are doing they can't consent". :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy: Yet they still do it and even ask for it or take the initiative.
Some of these mothers deliberately ask their boyfriends to do it along with their daughters. It kinda becomes a family affair. Hard to believe this is a real thing, but it is. Many people have their own stories on this. Literally circus planet.

My parents got divorced when I was 8. I used to sleep next to my mom in the same bed until then.
Now here's the reason I fucking stopped and started sleeping alone in my room: after the divorce she was bringing in chads (sometimes even my fathers friends) and fucking them next to me in the same fucking bed. I remember waking up and not knowing wtf to do.
Single mothers are so incompetent at raising children and parenting without the supervison of a father.

My parents got divorced when I was 8. I used to sleep next to my mom in the same bed until then.
Now here's the reason I fucking stopped and started sleeping alone in my room: after the divorce she was bringing in chads (sometimes even my fathers friends) and fucking them next to me in the same fucking bed. I remember waking up and not knowing wtf to do.
Single mothers are so incompetent at raising children and parenting without the supervison of a father.
Lmao so you mom was getting piped by Chad while You were laying RIGHT there listening to the moans and slapping sounds :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Lmao so you mom was getting piped by Chad while You were laying RIGHT there listening to the moans and slapping sounds :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Yep, at the age of fucking 8.. I didn't even know wtf they were doing at the time

She’s not your mother, she’s a whore.
What in the absolute fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back