Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do Stacy's have a tough time seeing how good of a guy I am

I

Iseedivision

Banned
-
I am a very nice guy who has been friends with a lot of women but each time I try to be more than friends and goes wrong they would rather date a inconsiderate drug addict a****** who hits them then be with me a guy who is there to help her with her problems I'm the one that she always goes to whenever he does something wrong or bad but yet I asked her do you want to go out on a date and she said no and this is after she broke up with him but they ended up getting back together if we're really good friends what did it make sense to be more than friends

welcome to the club

You are not a male worthy of respect.

The word is respect.

If they respect you they will suck ur cock

personality detector on the fritz

Stop respecting clits

stop being such a simp cuck. if women like you they will make it clear.you are just being used like a tool.

its hard for them to look past your sub ar exterior

You’re not attractive.

You're a fucking worm and she is disgusted by you, you have already proven yourself weak. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Stop simping like a faggot! :feelsclown:

The person that fucks them and the person that gives them free emotional support doesnt need to be the same one. The first one needs to be tall and good looking, the second one doesnt.

Greycels am I right ?

Jesus christ dude. Stop simping. For real, this is embarrassing.

The person that fucks them and the person that gives them free emotional support doesnt need to be the same one. The first one needs to be tall and good looking, the second one doesnt.
this

It's all about looks and or degenerate thuggish personalities.

Learn The Secrets, Brother:

One of nature's greatest mysteries.