Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do soys assume that your life changes if you move from your parents?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
When I was still bluepilled, female psychologist :foidSoy:) subtly mocked me for still living with my mom. I read (((psychology))) books and decided to change my life. So I and my coworker rented a rooms together and then I started to rent my own flat. I lived alone and this doesn't changed anything about me. It hasn't changed my character, my outlook on life, my 'personality :soy:', I didn't became more confident with the opposite gender.
I still felt suicidally depressive whenever I looked in the mirror.
On the other hand, I knew a former slayer from work who still lives with his mom and he is 50y.o. He once told that his younger brother slept in the same bed with his mom till 18 y.o. and married a girl when he was 28 y.o.
B-but women prefer independent guys :soy::feelsclown:.

Last edited:
Depends, some incels live with toxic families so it's good to leave and live elsewhere

Because they are soys

Because they believe that stereotype that we’re neckbeard basement dwellers

life is rigged

When I was still bluepilled, female psychologist :foidSoy:) subtly mocked me for still living with my mom. I read (((psychology))) books and decided to change my life. So I and my coworker rented a rooms together and then I started to rent my own flat. I lived alone and this doesn't changed anything about me. It hasn't changed my character, my outlook on life, my 'personality :soy:', I didn't became more confident with the opposite gender.
On the other hand, I knew a former slayer from work who still lives with his mom and he is 50y.o. He once told that his younger brother slept in the same bed with his mom till 18 y.o. and married a girl when he was 28 y.o.
B-but women prefer independent guys :soy::feelsclown:.
My parents have this dumb braindead nigger mentality. They're making me move out in a few days because they think it will change me, as if I didn't spend 10 months alone in turkey only to end up a depressed mess

Fr the last thing i need is retarded (((rent)))
Me and @faded are working on foid reserve

Depends, some incels live with toxic families so it's good to leave and live elsewhere
It may be good for you personally but it will not bring you success in dating.

My plan is to get some surgeries done after I get a job and for that job I need communication skills that won't form without my mom screaming in my ears and annoying me, telling me to shut up and tolerate abuse. Bad parenting leads to such things. They're interlinked.

They are always looking for any reason to contradict that genetics determine your fate in life

My parents have this dumb braindead nigger mentality. They're making me move out in a few days because they think it will change me, as if I didn't spend 10 months alone in turkey only to end up a depressed mess
Do you have a job? If you do I think you can support yourself.
Soycology is a scam!

They are always looking for any reason to contradict that genetics determine your fate in life
This. Truecel may live in castle and attract only gold-diggers while simple attractive village bloke will bang half of the village girls and take their virginity.

Do you have a job? If you do I think you can support yourself.
Yes but 1. I can't afford rent with my job alone and 2. It's just gonna be a waste of money because like I said it's not gonna change who j am

Yes but 1. I can't afford rent with my job alone and 2. It's just gonna be a waste of money because like I said it's not gonna change who j am
You should start scamming normies/cucks to make more money.

Not SOYS but in general NORMIES think moving out from your family means INDEPENDENCE!!!!111111ONEONEONE

Sadly they don't see now they are dependent on landlord, boss, girlfriend, friends and all that shit.

I am 1 year from family house. It didn't change shit. I knew it won't shit before it. It's all normies delusions, their faith which has no logic in it.