Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do some users here act strange?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
I'm not talking about @Emba or @faded. They at least funny, I'm talking the ones who keep spamming the same thing under, every post, or Post a picture of your avi randomly. It's fucking annoying

Last edited:
what no pussy does to a mfer

@worrycel is one of them

I'm guessing some users become bored and start spamming random shit

Fakecels who are here only to have fun

Everyone here is strange to someone.

But you're not confusing pictures as signatures, are you?

sewerposters
it used to be worst in the past, sometimes they are funny

I'm not talking about @Emba or @faded, I'm talking the ones who keep spamming the same thing under, every post, or Post a picture of your avi randomly. It's fucking annoying
they are most likely trolls. they won’t respond to this thread because of that very fact

I'm guessing some users become bored and start spamming random shit
This.

Also there’s a high probability that they are IT trolls with nothing bettER to do

they are most likely trolls. they won’t respond to this thread because of that very fact
Emba and faded do talk sometimes, that's why we know a lot about them. Like @Emba is an okdcel and Faded is a Jew. I don't know anything about the others, they are Just fucking annoying.

every time i see nt users interacting with non nts on here it's pathetic and funny and they don't know what to make of it it's like they've never come across this they really get stumped jfl
you rn

Emba and faded do talk sometimes, that's why we know a lot about them. Like @Emba is an okdcel and Faded is a Jew. I don't know anything about the others, they are Just fucking annoying.
Perhaps there ultra autistic?

I'm not talking about @Emba or @faded. They at least funny, I'm talking the ones who keep spamming the same thing under, every post, or Post a picture of your avi randomly. It's fucking annoying

A lack of pussy and social interactions. There is literally a must-read post by a dude who went "normiemaxxing" literally just going outside and talking to people, something I do every day.

Most users here are Tinderbrained and beyond being Tinderbrained a lot of people here turn Forumbrained (when you lose whatever personality you had outside of this forum and just conform to whatever the dominant narratives here state).

Life outside is shit, but some people here are so doomerist that ANY positive news is "you're just coping" and they rarely have an argument beyond just saying "cope".

Yeah, Maybe. But I obviously, don't mind them here. It just gets extremely annoying after sometime.

I've spent my entire life around people too Autistic to be around normal people, they're not as socially retarded as 90% of this forum. We really need people pushing back against a lot of the purity spirals we have here, or the blackpill risks from going from the domain of science to steer into the domain of the dogmatic.

Yeah, Maybe. But I obviously, don't mind them here. It just gets extremely annoying after sometime.
Agreed
I've spent my entire life around people too Autistic to be around normal people, they're not as socially retarded as 90% of this forum. We really need people pushing back against a lot of the purity spirals we have here, or the blackpill risks from going from the domain of science to steer into the domain of the dogmatic.
I’m autistic myself but they could be the sort that can’t talk

A lack of pussy and social interactions. There is literally a must-read post by a dude who went "normiemaxxing" literally just going outside and talking to people, something I do every day.

Most users here are Tinderbrained and beyond being Tinderbrained a lot of people here turn Forumbrained (when you lose whatever personality you had outside of this forum and just conform to whatever the dominant narratives here state).

Life outside is shit, but some people here are so doomerist that ANY positive news is "you're just coping" and they rarely have an argument beyond just saying "cope".
I wouldn't be quick to judge. Some people are just completely, subhuman. At one point, I had such bad social anxeity, that I wouldn't leave the house during daylight, and would go out only at night, and I would go out only with a Mask and hoodie. It is what it is.

"Normiemaxxing" isn't for everyone, some people are just tired of getting judged, everytime they step outside.

All in all its because this is the forum where all the ugly and mentally ill social rejects end up in.

I wouldn't be quick to judge. Some people are just completely, subhuman. At one point, I had such bad social anxeity, that I wouldn't leave the house during daylight, and would go out only at night, and I would go out only with a Mask and hoodie. It is what it is.

"Normiemaxxing" isn't for everyone, some people are just tired of getting judged, everytime they step outside.

I went to the McDonald's to buy food for my sister because she asked it a few weeks ago, a group of young White dudes just started laughing at how fat I was. I hate going to the McDonald's because it's always filled with fit and muscular people mocking me for being fat, I get laughed at all the time for being ugly and wearing broken clothes. I don't like going outside, but it beats rotting at home.

All in all its because this is the forum where all the ugly and mentally ill social rejects end up in.

No, that's Reddit, .is users aren't nearly as retarded or as ugly as your average Redditor.

No, that's Reddit, .is users aren't nearly as retarded or as ugly as your average Redditor.
I think reddit has more variance but I'm almost certain the average redditor is at least a low tier normie

Over for you if you still dont know what it means when people post your avi

That's what years of abuse, isolation and ostracisation does to a mf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back