Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why do some retards rape little boys?

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
raping is an ER tier move. if you're gonna rape why rape a little boy when you could be raping a little girl instead and hold her until she spawns baby or something? you're probably getting caught by the police anyway so at least make it worth or rope before you do :bigbrain:

They are closet homosexuals

It happens alot in afghan Pakistan
Females stays inside their home n covered in burkha bcoz Islam, and only open their legs when they marry
While the streets are full of males
And guys like any other guys, wants to smash, what will they do, so they target young boys, cuz they are closet thing to a female they can get

Based on the records, I believe Doug partook in this sort of behavior.

Cus they have Jewish genes

BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL GAY FAGGOTS :reeeeee::feelsohgod::reeeeee:

@incelerated @SocialzERo @Broly @Cope_Time @svgmn1 why do you rape boys? :feelswhat:

did not expect the sewers brigade :whatfeels:

I do not know personally but I think @Dregster666 is right person to respond why little bastards are more tight (in video game) (no offence)
Tight in what way :feelsbaton:

Because they are retards :feelsthink:

DO NOT LISTEN TO THAT KIDDIE FIDDLER HIS WHOLE FAMILY IS WORKING AS AN SEWERS BRIGADE IN HIS 3RD WORLD COUNTRY SHITHOLE AND BEING RAPED BY HOMO BATALLIONS (IN VIDEO GAME)
OH NO :feelstrash::feelstrash::horror::horror::horror::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

DOES THIS MEAN THAT KIDDIE FIDDLER RAPPER LI'L @Dregster666 IS SON OF A BITCH??????????

They like this thread and they’re actually participating
All homosexual males target and molest little male children for fulfilling their faggot fantasies :lasereyes:

Personally I think that @Dregster666 is fine but he consider me as an troll and I have to proof him that I am really the baddest Incel on the planet existing (in video game)
are you polish :feelshmm:

yes you may polish my foreskin with your tongue you filthy slavic gross piece of shit (in video game)
I'm not polish :feelshmm: but you may be :feelshmm:

ask @HighTGymcel who the fuck am I you slavic filth (in video game)
SLAVIC SUBHUMANS NEED TO GET OUT OF BASED INCEL KOMMANDO :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
1476154528 sanderkelevra 4322c5e6fdd147188259fddd97009209

raping is an ER tier move. if you're gonna rape why rape a little boy when you could be raping a little girl instead and hold her until she spawns baby or something? you're probably getting caught by the police anyway so at least make it worth or rope before you do :bigbrain:
they are gay pedo

Maybe these degenerates rape boys because girls are seen more valuable and hard to get? Like if soyciety knows that someone rapes boys this wouldn't be a serious backlash. With girls the whole soyciety would be upset and demand immediate intervention.

Personally I think that @Dregster666 is fine but he consider me as an troll
I have never said such a thing :feelswhat: nor have I ever treated you as such :feelshehe::feelsjuice:

Maybe these degenerates rape boys because girls are seen more valuable and hard to get? Like if soyciety knows that someone rapes boys this wouldn't be a serious backlash. With girls the whole soyciety would be upset and demand immediate intervention.
nah nigga this happens reasonably often :feelshmm: and same treatment either way :feelshmm: I'd guess little girls are a bit more cautious? :feelshmm: