Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do some retards get to participate in society but others don't?

autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
Sometimes I see some retards who get to participate in society through working a shitty part time or even full time job.
Jobs like greeter, janitor, or cart pusher.
How did those tards not get bullied out of their job? I don't understand completely other than they had connections in the company and someone acting as a mediator or protector of their behalf.
Yes even tards that sperged out on the job yet still work there.

looks good for the company, "see we are good guys giving retards something too do".

and is also cheap, most of retard employees are supported by the state aswell, might pay half the salary or supplement it

Sometimes I see some retards who get to participate in society through working a shitty part time or even full time job.
Jobs like greeter, janitor, or cart pusher.
How did those tards not get bullied out of their job? I don't understand completely other than they had connections in the company and someone acting as a mediator or protector of their behalf.
Yes even tards that sperged out on the job yet still work there.
they are called recommended. They are often friends of friends

i got a part time job once just because my dad has been there for 30+ years

i got a part time job once just because my dad has been there for 30+ years
The nepotismpill is brutal. If you are a guy and your father doesnt have good/many connections then its over for you

Shit just happens :feelsUnreal:
IMG 4775

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/lAkdhT4HuUw?si=Vka6B9rgmW4qi0bJ

Last edited:
Read the book Bullshit Jobs, 80% of Jobs are unnesassary and that book came out before Robotics and AI

I honestly wish I were legitimately retarded. They are a protected class. Just being plain ugly and stupid isn’t a protected class

I honestly wish I were legitimately retarded. They are a protected class. Just being plain ugly and stupid isn’t a protected class
Ugly and autistic is. It's estimated that 85 percent of aspaburger can't and don't work.