Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do some people knock rock stars?

I

incel god

Banned
-
lets really think about this, its mostly jealous baby boomers that do this maybe other people im not sure. rockstars get all the pussy, they live in mansions, they give us entertainment, they are wealthy until the day they die and then are buried. i wish i was a rock star. not a jealous baby boomer incel working a bum job :feelshaha:

Women bang rockstars because of their high status or for their looks.

Because they perpetuate hookup culture and sexual freedom - a luxury not afforded to incels

lets really think about this, its mostly jealous baby boomers that do this maybe other people im not sure. rockstars get all the pussy, they live in mansions, they give us entertainment, they are wealthy until the day they die and then are buried. i wish i was a rock star. not a jealous baby boomer incel working a bum job :feelshaha:
Real, they just hating cause they don’t get to do drugs and bitches all day and then performing music in front of thousands of people going crazy, trying to rockstarmax currently

Don’t know anybody who does this

while gene simmons of the band kiss was fucking every women on planet earth, incel baby boomer dads came home after a long days work saying, "that devil music is no good" and would jerkoff :feelskek: boomers are so dumb and brain dead.

while gene simmons of the band kiss was fucking every women on planet earth, incel baby boomer dads came home after a long days work saying, "that devil music is no good" and would jerkoff :feelskek: boomers are so dumb and brain dead.
Actually the people listening to the devil's music were baby boomers. You're thinking of the silent and greatest world war two generations. Those are the ones that sent the boomers to die in mass in vietnam. I'm kind of glad they did that because that means there are now less of them.