Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do some people here think we are still in the year 1800?

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★

This is maybe true 300 years ago
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Welcome to 2022 buddy boyo
Where the average body count is 100 and girls have not only seen an African but they let the African penetrate their holes as well:feelshaha:

@dungeondragon

You’re obsessed with black cocks and this is like the second thread you’ve made about them in an hour.

we are in 1700s search about phantom time hypothesis

You’re obsessed with black cocks and this is like the second thread you’ve made about them in an hour.
Look at the shit he is writing, he believes girls are muh innocent angels :feelshaha: at least im realistic

Look at the shit he is writing, he believes girls are muh innocent angels :feelshaha: at least im realistic
Never said that retard I’m just saying they’re not lusting over your fucking gay “BBC” fantasy

Fucking a BBC nigger is on most modern toilet's checklist. It's part of their "self-exploration".

I went to France and the Europeans there from other countries had never seen a black person before.
I live in germany. if I drive around for 10 minutes I will se at least a 1:1 ratio of ethnic to white. also the german government lies about the immigration stats. go figure why

I live in germany. if I drive around for 10 minutes I will se at least a 1:1 ratio of ethnic to white. also the german government lies about the immigration stats. go figure why
Don't bother replying to him, he admitted to trolling us

In a major city? That was a big point I brought up. If you live near a big /semi big city you'll see more ethnics.
no matter where you go they are. I live in a tiny shit town with like 1000 population and I still see multiple "bikers" every day. but yeah close to big cities it's more than 1:1 ratio of ethnic to white

Don't bother replying to him, he admitted to trolling us
he's a user I respect. I'm even following him so that must mean I agreed with alot of his points at some point at least

Lots of incels are retarded. They can see that modern foids are shit, but they still want them anyway. To justify this they employ mental gymnastics about finding a “unicorn” who isn’t like other foids. Newsflash: they’re all whores. All of them

Never said that retard I’m just saying they’re not lusting over your fucking gay “BBC” fantasy

Most people are delusional about your typical western woman's body count.
Don't get me wrong, It's quite a bit higher than 30+ years ago, but it's nowhere near the number that some people in this community are lead to believe.

There are mega sluts, but men tend to project their own sexuality on women. Most have a few "hot" hookups/flings with men a few points out of their league, but usually have sex with men they're actually dating/ltr with. Basically, they get bored of hookups quickly, at least most do.

Lots of incels are retarded. They can see that modern foids are shit, but they still want them anyway. To justify this they employ mental gymnastics about finding a “unicorn” who isn’t like other foids. Newsflash: they’re all whores. All of them
Yeah I see some retards here still trying to find "love" :feelskek: