Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do some of you faggots encourage drug use?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Do you seriously want someone to fuck up their brain and develop a drug addiction and have withdraws when they don’t get their fix?

I’ve seen many drug addicts in my family and it’s not pretty. Some OD and have to be brought back to life, blow thousands on drugs, some even base their whole lives around the high.

You people who are debating on doing drugs shouldnt listen to these people.

I'm considering drugs tbh because my life is so depressing to the point where I consider I have nothing to lose anymore
I just don't know where to find them

Can you provide some examples? I don't see drug use being actively pushed by people here..
I’ve seen many people tell people to do heroin and hardcore drugs to cope.

That shit will kill u if you have low tolerance.

Last edited:
Take ur schizo meds OP

Why do some of you faggots discourage drug use?

Poor Savage, it is sure a hard work, being a cartel member and trying to stay low...​

Don’t listen to him!

I’ve seen many people tell people to do heroin and hardcore drugs to cope.

That shit will kill u if you have low tolerance.
Kek i thought u were talking about steroids

DRUGS IS ONLY ONE PURPOSE WHICH KEEPS ME ALIVE WITHOUT THEM I WON´T SURVIVE (IN VIDEO GAME)
You’re a trained professional :feelsEhh:

But these kids are noobies

drugs are bad and a very dangerous cope, but niggers out there really hate their fucking lives so I don't blame their decisions either

drugs are bad and a very dangerous cope, but niggers out there really hate their fucking lives so I don't blame their decisions either

Do you seriously want someone to fuck up their brain and develop a drug addiction and have withdraws when they don’t get their fix?

I’ve seen many drug addicts in my family and it’s not pretty. Some OD and have to be brought back to life, blow thousands on drugs, some even base their whole lives around the high.

I can understand some brocels dealing with their lives this way. Personally I wouldn't do it as I am already addicted to other copes but I wouldn't judge our brothers who would. As long as they don't overdose.

Wait a minute, the more I think about it the more I realise that thesE men would essentially just be committing slow suicide through ruining their bodies with drugs or they would suicide by overdosing.

Brocels, stay off the drugs, no cap!!!

Why do some of you faggots encourage drug use?​

Because our lives are shit and our neurochemicals are always low.

@Sneir only in kekistani armed forces

because they are dumb and don't think of the consequences.

I think this is the first post of yours I agree with tbh, not to mention the other health problems and as someone with unrelated health problems it sucks, especially as an incel. You get zero support and most nurses and doctors will enjoy tormenting and kicking when down the low value male.

As a point of reference not going to lie im an alcoholic but that was always seen as an issue that would bite me in the ass many years later and to be fair that kind of is the case. Its only starting to catch up with me. Ive also managed to cut down a fair bit as well or at least enough to avoid hospitalization for alcohol withdrawls.

Yes!

Buy my cocaine and meth!
Meth is revolting and will kill 8-11% of braincells. Hell even if you just stuck to cocaine that is much better. Cocaine just releases dopamine, meth releases a lot more ans blocks the reuptake of it hence why its so much more neurotoxic.

Last edited:
Meth is revolting and will kill 8-11% of braincells. Hell even if you just stuck to cocaine that is much better. Cocaine just releases dopamine, meth releases a lot more ans blocks the reuptake of it hence why its so much more neurotoxic.
I know it. You buying?

Lol no. I dont do drugs tbh. I just alcoholic cope.
Suit yourself then. Drugs, heavy drugs, cocaine, amphetamine, meth, who wants some? @Waco you want?

Too lazy to procure drugs here anyway

chad does drugs and it’s no big deal. But if we do it then it’s a problem

8A287307 FCAA 4B9D B66F FFFED22F64B9