Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel why do some of y’all think roping is soy

ROBOCOCK

ROBOCOCK

cyborg slavcel (yes that includes my dick)
I’ve come pretty close to roping a few times until some fag or my boomer family tried to lifefuel me saying that roping is for the weak and not the death of a real man. I’m not planning to rope atm since I’m currently dedicated to walking the earth with a vendetta against god himself and causing as much shit as humanly possible, but here’s my argument on why ropemaxxing is actually a respectable death of a man and should not be pussified:

Let’s go back to the samurai tradition of Seppuku, basically if one has brought dishonour to himself he would ropemaxx (though it would be stabbing yourself in the abdomen) in order to regain is honour. My very existence is dishonourable considering my dogshit genetics and complete inability to attract a mate, so therefore I’m better off just seppukumaxxing my ass outta here once I’ve fulfilled my duties and tired of this shit.

What do y’all think, brocels?

ive never seen anyone here say that

Y’ALL ARE LUCKY YOU STILL HAVE YOUR DICKS

:feelswhat:

I literally lost my dick in fucking accident, if there is a god I am his laughing stock
Holy shit…. Absolutely fucking brutal if true. You are as incel as it can get, literally cant fuck or even fap because no dick.

Y’ALL ARE LUCKY YOU STILL HAVE YOUR DICKS​

:feelswhat:

Tranny alert!
Police.gif

If roping was soy or cowardly then women would lead the suicide statistics

(Unfortunately) suicide is very masculine thing to do

Because you cant take the world with you

roping is soy
raping is not

1 letter of difference

Your reasons and rationalizations for it couldn't matter less. I personally find the idea of 'finding something to die for' and this notion of 'honorable suicide' pathetic. This whole deal with 'honor' and 'self-sacrifice' was implanted in your mind by the current gynocentric society so you can be their slave. Just face the truth with dignity: you died an early death because you weren't fit for this fucked environment. The only way to not lose a game that is rigged against you is by not playing it.

Our coping mechanisms work in that manner to prevent us from suicide, we assume that living your life is cool meanwhile suicide is gay. On contrary preventing yourself from living a shitty life is the best decision that you could possibly make. The problem is it could be painful. Death in 90% scenarios is a very painful experience

Most of the "suicide is beta" crowd are Insecure due to the uncertainty of their place in the world and would rather cope and hate to death, while those who do know their place and can accurately surmise our crumbling future choose the best path for ourselves and can understand why someone would want/ need to rope.

the one thing I find interesting is how you can basically do anything right before your suicide. Literally anything

TBH, judging by "Honourable" or "Dishonourable" is really not a good way to judge some action. It's very subjective and cultures have wildly different takes on matter. To the left, "coming out as Trans" is the bravest thing one can do, but we all will agree it's some deranged shit. Like someone else stated, Harakiri was considered honourable but now Sui is considered soy by many.

Roping over foids is cucked as fuck and retarded

If you're facing serious problems maybe rope. But over not having a gf. Pathetic.

Because the thought of people finding out I roped and not giving a fuck makes me furious

Because the thought of people finding out I roped and not giving a fuck makes me furious
Deaths are usually forgotten about in a month, probably even less if you're trucel. Funerals are just cash grabs and virtue signalling events.

I’ve come pretty close to roping a few times until some fag or my boomer family tried to lifefuel me saying that roping is for the weak and not the death of a real man. I’m not planning to rope atm since I’m currently dedicated to walking the earth with a vendetta against god himself and causing as much shit as humanly possible, but here’s my argument on why ropemaxxing is actually a respectable death of a man and should not be pussified:

Let’s go back to the samurai tradition of Seppuku, basically if one has brought dishonour to himself he would ropemaxx (though it would be stabbing yourself in the abdomen) in order to regain is honour. My very existence is dishonourable considering my dogshit genetics and complete inability to attract a mate, so therefore I’m better off just seppukumaxxing my ass outta here once I’ve fulfilled my duties and tired of this shit.

What do y’all think, brocels?
Its a cope their brains use to keep them from ropemaxxing

I personally think you have a duty to clean this world up in a way most are unable/afraid to if you've finally reached your breaking point. So to an extent i'd call it soy, but there's a lot worse you could do to be soy than that.

It achieves nothing & gives femoids & normies a victory.