Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do some Linuxcels think that Linux well surpass Windows someday?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Tbh unless Microsofts starts putting a lot of basic stuff behind a paywall, subscriptions and ads within the OS itself (imagine seeing ads while you browse through folders) I doubt the average computer owner will migrate to Linux. People would complaint about the lack of compatibility for many programs and someone who is not into computers is not going to watch youtube tutorials done by a currycel to learn how to use the console.

I used Ubuntu when I had a shitty laptop and for very basic stuff like browsing the internets and using the text processor it's alright. But it was a headache when I had to use a school program that wasn't available for Linux and shit like that. Unless you work in tech with Windows you're more than fine.

Same reason why we still use Jewgle knowing it's a libtard conspiracy against non degenerates; commodity, then we bitch we are being systematically indoctrinated.

They're on advanced levels of copium

It's subsidied by the gov to be a pure spyware is.

Linux is like a box of cats wanting one treat.

It has in a sense cause all android phones are Linux. So Linux is on more devices than Windows

They overestimate how much masses give a fuck about these things. Some people will migrate but that's it. Why would people learn a new OS when everything they need already works on Windows? Because there's a onedrive ad the size of an incel wrist? Nobody gives a fuck if all they use the OS for is chrome, discord and steam. People who like Linux too much just don't understand what the majority of people want from an OS.

I remember I put a dual boot on my desktop and Ubuntu wouldn’t auto-recognize my Wi-Fi dongle whereas it did automatically on Windows :lul: I wasn’t going through the trouble of jumping back and forth between OSes to browse for and test drivers that worked. I can’t believe people thought normies would put up with that shit.

Microsoft is clearly becoming too greedy and intrusive, Windows 11 won’t be much better than HarmonyOS. As soon as MS stops supporting Windows 10, I’d consider going to MacOS. If I’m going to need to constantly bootstrap, I’d rather try ReactOS than Linux