Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do some incels think Asian femoids will fuck any whitecel?

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I literally heard some incels say that these 0/10 truecels can get Asian girlfriends.
5FFEE489 E291 47CA B778 6501A666AFBD
07655D13 2A83 4780 A57A CAFA742EFD29

Yeah, OK.

The left one is beyond repair, but the right one would easily shag.

The left one is beyond repair, but the right one would easily shag.
Asian females would chase after the left one because of his blue eyes.

Because some incels are stupid.

Just be white has a few criteria attached.
1. has to be blonde/blue eyes.
2. Can't be a manlet.
3. Can't be fat, but fatcels are the most volcel all.

Nazicel detected?
Nope. But thats what Asian girls want. Just look at any anime with an American or European character. They're ALWAYS blonde. They have a fetish for blonde chads, I've seen it myself irl too.

0/10 lmao. The right's not too terrible, but I pity that left side truecel

I literally heard some incels say that these 0/10 truecels can get Asian girlfriends.

Literally waiting on some proof you heard this, because I've definitely never said that nor seen that said on this site. You literally started off with a loaded question though lol. Nobody I've seen so far has said that ANY white guy can get an asian woman.

Here's what I said:

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

JBW is an undeniable reality, its over. Again nobody is saying a 1/10 lard ass white man can just pull asian chicks, but if you are 4/10 (heck 3/10 with decent income) you can go to an asian country like thailand or the phillipines and get laid easily.

ITS OVER

A guy from this site ironically called itsover got banned bragging about this shit, with images to boot, you can't deny whats in your face - https://incels.is/threads/roundup-of-thailand-trip-girls-advice-conversation-screenshots-etc.28034/

Asian women have no standards when it comes to white guys. Can't think of a more truly pathetic group of people than Asian women. Can't even think about it without wanting to vomit

Literally waiting on some proof you heard this, because I've definitely never said that nor seen that said on this site. You literally started off with a loaded question though lol. Nobody I've seen so far has said that ANY white guy can get an asian woman.

Here's what I said:

That guy is actually not ugly looking, he can shag noodlewhores and currybitches in the west, I don't see any point in his riceland trip, also I am not sure why the fuck he ended up in this forum, LOL.

I don't you understand how badly many rice and curry girls want to bleached.

That guy is actually not ugly looking, he can shag noodlewhores and currybitches in the west, I don't see any point in his riceland trip, also I am not sure why the fuck he ended up in this forum, LOL.

I know he's not ugly, he's like a 5/10, but if I see him as a 5 imagine what the average women sees him as, more like a 4. So 4 or 5 out of 10 white male can go to any one of these poor asian countries and slay just by being white, the point still stands. Like you said he can shag asian and indian women in the west, also black women too. He'll have way more luck in the west than the average black man would in the west.

I know he's not ugly, he's like a 5/10, but if I see him as a 5 imagine what the average women sees him as, more like a 4. So 4 or 5 out of 10 white male can go to any one of these poor asian countries and slay just by being white, the point still stands. Like you said he can shag asian and indian women in the west, also black women too. He'll have way more luck in the west than the average black man would in the west.

How about you stop imagining what I can and can't do when I've actually lived my life and know it's impossible in the west?

4s do NOT get laid in the west. Especially at 170cm tall JFL.

Asian women have no standards when it comes to white guys. Can't think of a more truly pathetic group of people than Asian women. Can't even think about it without wanting to vomit
Ethnic women in general. I've seen too many fat yellow haired neckbeards with cute Latinas.

How about you stop imagining what I can and can't do when I've actually lived my life and know it's impossible in the west?.

Depends on what you tried, white males in these poor asian countries are basically seen as a messiah because they expect you to deliver them from their poor lives and take them back with you to your "western paradise". In that same sense if you targeted ethnic women of a lower socio economic class in a western country you'd have a lot of luck getting laid.

I know a guy who isn't even white, he just looks white, has a canadian accent (lived there for a while) and wears contacts to make his eye colour "look white" lol. He is literally running "JBW game" on the black women in poor communities, shown me videos on his phone of girls I've seen him talking to in person with them twerking for him BUTT NAKED, full frontal vids, etc.

So I call bullshit, you probably haven't tried to "maximise your whiteness" lol, that's why. If a white man goes to thailand he is already at the peak of whiteness relative to that country, but if you are already in a country filled with white people you have to "maximise your whiteness" and target ethnic women of a lower socio economic class. For example get some hazel or blue eye contacts, the bitches won't even care after you reveal it because they'll already be caught in the fantasy of "getting a white man".

Its the same shit in the west, you just have to be more strategic, you aren't going to get blatant easy "I'm white" points as you would in a poor asian country because there are more white men, many who are more attractive and seem "whiter".

TLDR - It only seems impossible to you because you aren't being strategic and maximising your whiteness while at the same time targeting ethnic women of a "lower class"

the right one looks like leafy kek

Depends on what you tried, white males in these poor asian countries are basically seen as a messiah because they expect you to deliver them from their poor lives and take them back with you to your "western paradise". In that same sense if you targeted ethnic women of a lower socio economic class in a western country you'd have a lot of luck getting laid.

I know a guy who isn't even white, he just looks white, has a canadian accent (lived there for a while) and wears contacts to make his eye colour "look white" lol. He is literally running "JBW game" on the black women in poor communities, shown me videos on his phone of girls I've seen him talking to in person with them twerking for him BUTT NAKED, full frontal vids, etc.

So I call bullshit, you probably haven't tried to "maximise your whiteness" lol, that's why. If a white man goes to thailand he is already at the peak of whiteness relative to that country, but if you are already in a country filled with white people you have to "maximise your whiteness" and target ethnic women of a lower socio economic class. For example get some hazel or blue eye contacts, the bitches won't even care after you reveal it because they'll already be caught in the fantasy of "getting a white man".

Its the same shit in the west, you just have to be more strategic, you aren't going to get blatant easy "I'm white" points as you would in a poor asian country because there are more white men, many who are more attractive and seem "whiter".

TLDR - It only seems impossible to you because you aren't being strategic and maximising your whiteness while at the same time targeting ethnic women of a "lower class"

Nonsense.

1) more money/ green card coping from a guy who has clearly never been to Asia.

2) JFL at 'maximise whiteness' when 80% of the population is white.

The reason whites get laid in Asia has nothing to do with money. It's because they mog 90% of Asians into the ground. I'm a manlet framecel at home but in asia I look fairly big and broad. Couple that with light skin and white features which are the ideal beauty standard there, and that's why you're getting laid.

Running the same shit back home doesnt work for obvious reasons. Mainly cos u get mogged by white Chad.

Asian girls seem very 'closed' to me. They don't even look for a moment they're so uninterested. At least white girls look then pull a face of disgust

giphy.gif

both are better looking than me and I got a few matches in Thailand after swiping thousands.

Whites have much better chances but they still need to look like a human

Running the same shit back home doesnt work for obvious reasons. Mainly cos u get mogged by white Chad.

My friend isn't anything close to chad and he isn't even actually white (unlike you), so if he can do it, so can you, he's also chubby, doesn't even look better than you. Of course there are white chads where you are, but white chads are mostly busy fucking white stacies, if you took the time and effort to target ethnic women of lower socio economic classes you wouldn't have as much success as you did in those asian countries, but you'd have some success.

You just aren't willing to put in the effort, that we can agree on.

Do you ever plan on just moving to thailand so you can just pull JBW game indefinitely rather than traveling there every once in a while.

Ethnic women in general. I've seen too many fat yellow haired neckbeards with cute Latinas.

I don't think latinas are as self-hating tbh. Plus they're actually attractive. Fuckin asian women though, self hating and they're uggos. Just disgusting

My midface is like the guy on the left's. I'm basically a high T ogre version of him.