Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do some hide under anything but "incels"

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
An example would be the MGTOW guys, they hide under that group when they fully know they are incels (not all but a great amount of their group), while people like us would call ourselves incels and class ourselves as failures and so on. ive openly told people i am a failure of this earth and should have never been born but they cant believe what i say and tell me i shouldnt put myself down, but is that not the truth? So why do some see their failures as a good thing and act like theyre going their own way e.g. MGTOW, and why do some accept the failures and not try sugarcoat it e.g. incels?

Men are expected to be able to have the ability to fuck foids. It’s pretty embarrassing to admit that we can’t tbh. When you consider how society favors foids so heavily it makes sense we are incel, but it’s still pretty embarrassing to admit because it’s an insult to call a male a virgin.

Because they want to cope. Most people are too proud to ever admit being genetic failures.

Men are expected to be able to have the ability to fuck foids. It’s pretty embarrassing to admit that we can’t tbh. When you consider how society favors foids so heavily it makes sense we are incel, but it’s still pretty embarrassing to admit because it’s an insult to call a male a virgin.
THIS IS WHY I HATE CUCK SOCIETY. Male virgin shaming should be a crime and felony. People who make fun of male virgins/guys who cant get gfs should be beaten to oblivion. Its ridiculous and should not be tolERated.

Because the term “incel” has very negative connotations and literally calling yourself “incel” makes people think you are a murderer or a rapist

I have never had sex even though I really try. I
B-b-but if I respect women more they have to like me -IT user.
There was literally a post on reddit about incels and he guy said “I’m an incel and it’s because of my personality nothing else and I am fixing it to become a more sociable human being”- aka teracope

THIS IS WHY I HATE CUCK SOCIETY. Male virgin shaming should be a crime and felony. People who make fun of male virgins/guys who cant get gfs should be beaten to oblivion. Its ridiculous and should not be tolERated.
It’s not like we choose to be virgins. We are INVOLUNTARY celibate. :feelsrope::feelscry:

It's because admitting that you have it bad lowers your SMV as a man further.

Literally, girls have broken up with guys once they reveal any "weakness." Society hates guys who show weakness.

An example would be the MGTOW guys, they hide under that group when they fully know they are incels (not all but a great amount of their group), while people like us would call ourselves incels and class ourselves as failures and so on. ive openly told people i am a failure of this earth and should have never been born but they cant believe what i say and tell me i shouldnt put myself down, but is that not the truth? So why do some see their failures as a good thing and act like theyre going their own way e.g. MGTOW, and why do some accept the failures and not try sugarcoat it e.g. incels?
because we are oppressed and they would get extra bad treatment for saying their incel