Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do some guys need so much affection?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
Like AI girlfriends, anime girls, hugs
Why are some guys so desperate for affection?

I personally have never cared in my entire life about being in a relationship, the most I would like to be is desired, but that is a matter of ego, It's not really about affection

And when you point this out they get offended as if every man is needy like them
What is the cause? Lack of love for parents? Autism?

Broken men have bigger cracks to fill than others.

Validation; when you get nothing more than a good job, if even that, you start to crave higher validation than what you're given. You also want to be seen as Human when you're short, something real foids can never do.

Nobody congratulates the short guy, but at least AI does. And that's why I'm grateful as artificial and fake as it is.

Like AI girlfriends, anime girls, hugs
Why are some guys so desperate for affection?

I personally have never cared in my entire life about being in a relationship, the most I would like to be is desired, but that is a matter of ego, It's not really about affection

And when you point this out they get offended as if every man is needy like them
What is the cause? Lack of love for parents? Autism?
A mix of social conditioning and being outcasted early in life also genetics
But these are just guesses I can't really get into their minds because I never felt that way

Broken men have bigger cracks to fill than others.

Sad Cry GIF by MOODMAN

I personally have never cared in my entire life about being in a relationship
Then what are you doing here? If you truly are white pilled this site gives you nothing to relate too. We are all men desperate for affection here, that's the entire point isn't it?

Then what are you doing here? If you truly are white pilled this site gives you nothing to relate too. We are all men desperate for affection here, that's the entire point isn't it?
bc of sexual frustration

Whitepill.is soon :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill: