Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why do some chads/normies turn into faggots despite having foids

slashER

slashER

toilet punchER
there is this guy, he is a former classmate of mine, he isn't even that hot...
6'2 btw... he fucked my oneitis

He is incredibly dumb but he is good at sports, he has a good height and a decent face... i recently realized tht he turned out to be a faggot, he had his grindr linked to his shitstagram profile...

what causes chads/normies to turn into trannies or fags, i just don't understand.
My brain cannot process how a man who has it all suddenly decides to turn into a foid? what the actual fuck
ACK

because normies = fags

(((chemicals))) in the food and water

1. Atrazine/microplastics
2. Online grooming
3. Tranime pipeline (ties in with reason #2)

there is this guy, he is a former classmate of mine, he isn't even that hot...
6'2 btw... he fucked my oneitis

He is incredibly dumb but he is good at sports, he has a good height and a decent face... i recently realized tht he turned out to be a faggot, he had his grindr linked to his shitstagram profile...

what causes chads/normies to turn into trannies or fags, i just don't understand.
My brain cannot process how a man who has it all suddenly decides to turn into a foid? what the actual fuck
View attachment 1136607

Let me see his Instagram so I can see how he looks? Sometimes you can tell gayness from a glance. Also, it's likely he was a closet homo or bisexual for quite a while.

Let me see his Instagram so I can see how he looks? Sometimes you can tell gayness from a glance. Also, it's likely he was a closet homo or bisexual for quite a while.
Screenshot 20240408 215729
Screenshot 20240408 215737
Screenshot 20240408 215733

here's some screenshots, because i'm to lazy to copy and paste a link jfl

They get so much pussy they become tired of it

Globohomo propaganda
Microplastics and water contaminated from birth control