Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do some black women have such huge egos?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
In America. Especially the ones that have degrees and a career. They are tall Tyrone only. It's like they are completely oblivious that they are considered bottom of the barrel in this society. Like wtf.

Probably because Black guys simp for their worthless asses

They’re niggers what do you expect

@Truckzo thoughts?

It’s not “self esteem” when they blatantly deny they’re hideous and toxic, it’s just female narcissism

I blame lizzo,cardi b

Same reason fat gay people and trannies have such huge egos american society worships them and ignores all their obvious flaws

Nig nogs worship bbws. They like that fat ass. Why do you think so many nasty cumskins landwhales are BBC only

we have kikes to thank for this, they emboldened niggers with social justice so we goyim are distracted by the bullshit while they make bank

I learned the moonwalk from Michael Jackson
De Michael Jackson GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

In America. Especially the ones that have degrees and a career. They are tall Tyrone only. It's like they are completely oblivious that they are considered bottom of the barrel in this society. Like wtf.
Sheboons are fucking disgusting all need to be rounded up and thrown in labor camps :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

LOL even normie black men complain about this, it's a real problem

They are just over confident. Some people will just naturally be like that.

Low IQ. Several studies have shown that black people have the highest amounts of self esteem, whites are in the middle and Asian people tend to have the least amount.

It takes a certain amount of intelligence to see and recognize your flaws. The lower your IQ, the less you will recognize your flaws. This will come across to others as high self esteem.

I think it's just low IQ. Lower IQ people are less likely to be aware of their flaws. Self introspection takes a certain amount of intelligence.

I remember reading some self esteem studies and black teenagers were found to have the highest amounts of self esteem, white teenagers came second and Asian teenagers came last. And this was even when adjusted for income. So a black teenager from a poor, single mother home still had higher self esteem than an Asian teenager from a 2 parent, upper middle class home.

Low IQ. Several studies have shown that black people have the highest amounts of self esteem, whites are in the middle and Asian people tend to have the least amount.

It takes a certain amount of intelligence to see and recognize your flaws. The lower your IQ, the less you will recognize your flaws. This will come across to others as high self esteem.

The ones who are smart are like that too though. They have a degree and a good career

Their ego is proportional to their asses.

The ones who are smart are like that too though. They have a degree and a good career
theres no such thing as a smart nigger thanks to affirmative action. unless he or she is african

Many of them have the entry bar lowered, though, because, iNcLuSiVitY and rEpaRaTions

Ngl, there are plenty of Tyrones who are happy being paired up with landwhales

@Truckzo thoughts?
the majority of sheboons are raised weird and told they are "bootyfull" and all that shit with a nappy mop all over their head black women can't cope with the fact that they have to settle with their looksmatch or some nigga whos actually ugly like below incel tier ugly

Blame shit rap and r&b music

They think their huge ass is attractive

dear incels, I've noticed that niggers are stupid. What do you make of this?

Because they have huge complex :feelsaww:

Ever heard of affirmative action? Being black AND a woman puts you at the top of the SJW totem pole, right below Jews. Kamala Harris and Kentaji Brown were chosen precisely because they are black women. They wouldn't be in their position otherwise.

Plus, most black women get degrees in things like black studies, women's studies and social sciences. They aren't getting degrees in physics, chemistry, mathematics, engineering etc. Those degrees are had by mostly white and Asian men.

Ever heard of affirmative action? Being black AND a woman puts you at the top of the SJW totem pole, right below Jews. Kamala Harris and Kentaji Brown were chosen precisely because they are black women. They wouldn't be in their position otherwise.

Plus, most black women get degrees in things like black studies, women's studies and social sciences. They aren't getting degrees in physics, chemistry, mathematics, engineering etc. Those degrees are had by mostly white and Asian men.

I remember watching this video about a black woman living in NY making 210k as a programmer. It seemed like she was oblivious about the fact that she wouldn't have gotten that job if she wasn't a black woman.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ6u4tCi4cY

There are smarter Africans from Nigeria, namely the Igbo, to which she might have some relation.

self reflection does this. many people regardless of race dont self reflect and analyze their short comings

i think some of the sayings that correspond with this were;

ignorance is bliss

if you know you are an dumb you may not be that dumb

dear incels, I've noticed that niggers are stupid. What do you make of this?

Would you like a lovely write-up? I'm disorganized and thus don't mind occupying my time with it.