Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why do so many threads so suddenly die?

D

Dolicocephalic

Recruit
★★
Ive noticed it with a lot of new threads, it feels like a discussion is brewing and theres some momentum of thought, but after a small handful of replies, the thread just dies so suddenly

Why is this the case I wonder.

Other threads come up and they go to those ones instead. I think a lot of people just go to the front page and click on topics that were recently mentioned. Once other threads get discussion going it dominates the front page and the older threads get pushed to the side for newer ones.

It is like real life.

New threads replace them

The threads get recency mogged, realise it’s over, and rope. Spare a thought for them.

lazy cunts or people are doing something work,school,ldar

Why did you post this on the main inceldom discussion thread. This should go on Meta & Feedback. This is truly a recruitcel post :lul:

edit:someone moved the post or im just crazy

Last edited:
It happens to my threads all the time. I just want a 30 page thread like @uninstall :feels:

This thread won't die yet.

AdsSELGr 400x400

It's over just LDAR, bro.

Too late, it suddenly died, just as I predicted XD MY THREAD HAS NO MORE INTEREST

This forum has so many new threads I can barely keep up with reading all the new ones.

As a result unless someone replies to me, I hardly ever revisit them after my first comment.

Time of day and user numbers also heavily influence the success of a post.