Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Take the Kindergarten pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 12355
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 12355

Deleted member 12355

radical times demand radical solutions
-
We've been hearing a lot about the dog pill on this forum, quite rightly. But it's also important to not overlook the other various pills in existence. So without further adiue, allow me to introduce the Kindergarten pill. The Kindergarten pill is the recognition that there are boys in Kindergarten who've experienced more intimacy with the opposite sex than most of us truecels ever will. Think about that. Think back on your years as a preschool student, and try to reminisce who the popular kids were. If you can't recall memories from that long ago, elementary school will suffice. And then remember that those kids, who you perceived as more popular than you back then, already, at that young age, had more intimate experience with the opposite sex than you likely ever will have.

We've been hearing a lot about the dog pill on this forum, quite rightly. But it's also important to not overlook the other various pills in existence. So without further adiue, allow me to introduce the Kindergarten pill. The Kindergarten pill is the recognition that there are boys in Kindergarten who've experienced more intimacy with the opposite sex than most of us truecels ever will. Think about that. Think back on your years as a preschool student, and try to reminisce who the popular kids were. If you can't recall memories from that long ago, elementary school will suffice. And then remember that those kids, who you perceived as more popular than you back then, already, at that young age, had more intimate experience with the opposite sex than you likely ever will have.

We've been hearing a lot about the dog pill on this forum, quite rightly. But it's also important to not overlook the other various pills in existence. So without further adiue, allow me to introduce the Kindergarten pill. The Kindergarten pill is the recognition that there are boys in Kindergarten who've fucked. Think about that. Think back on your years as a preschool student, and try to reminisce who the popular kids were. If you can't recall memories from that long ago, elementary school will suffice. And then remember that those kids, who you perceived as more popular than you back then, already, at that young age, have fucked bitches.
not fucked kek. Was referring to kissing, hugging and such

I took the cesarean pill, I didn't even get to be born from a vagina, I got fucking pulled from my mother's stomach.
Fakecel if you didn't.

Jesus fucking Christ, imagine being jealous of a five year old.

They have had more romantic experience than us, why wouldn't you be jealous?

They have had more romantic experience than us, why wouldn't you be jealous?
Firstly the idea of a five year old having “romantic experience” is inherently creepy. Second, it’s just pathetic. Why stop there? Next time you see two squirrels humping you can curse them for being normies, and envy their lives.

I remember my lunch was stolen by 2 girls in kindergarden

I remember my lunch was stolen by 2 girls in kindergarden
This could be a very important breakthrough. Is that the source of Anger’s incredible anger? I swear man, you are like the fucking Hulk.

Through all my years as a kid I remember that most of the boys had GF's or girls that had crushes on them, but never me. I was always the weird one.

I took the cesarean pill, I didn't even get to be born from a vagina, I got fucking pulled from my mother's stomach.
Fakecel if you didn't.
JFL if you've never even touched a vagina from birth.

It's over for kindergartencels.

This could be a very important breakthrough. Is that the source of Anger’s incredible anger? I swear man, you are like the fucking Hulk.
I remember they literally stole it from my hands but i didn´t fight back because i didn´t knew what´s going on

IT'S OVER 4 U BUDDY BOYO
IF FOIDS WEREN'T SHARING CRAYONS WITH YOU-OVER
IF FOIDS DIDN'T HOLD HANDS WITH YOU DURING RECESS-OVER
IF FOIDS DIDN'T SHARE A JUICE BOX WITH YOU-OVER
IF FOIDS DIDN'T CUDDLE WITH YOU DURING NAP TIME-OVER
"BUT BUT BUT MUH MIDDLE SCHOOL LOVE"-COPE! IF YOU DIDN'T EXPERIENCE KINDERGARTEN LOVE, IT NEVER BEGAN FOR YOU!

Last edited:
Kindergarten pill
4FLHHIa

Also don't boys and girls stay separate in elementary?

I grew up with a mulatto chad, maybe not in kindergarden, but in 4th grade the foids were already talking about him, I remember it clearly. Then in high school they were always talking about him and how hot he was. Jfl at being mogged since elementary school

High iq explanation

Firstly the idea of a five year old having “romantic experience” is inherently creepy. Second, it’s just pathetic. Why stop there? Next time you see two squirrels humping you can curse them for being normies, and envy their lives.

Squirrels have an established place in the universe, a purpose, and meaningful things to do. Collecting nuts, running around, climbing trees, and fucking other squirrels. There aren't squirrel incels, squirrels don't suffer from depression, it's just being a squirrel doing your thing until you die and then the little ones you made from fucking squirrel stacy take your place.

100% serious I would rather be a squirrel than an incel. This existence is a curse.

IT'S OVER 4 U BUDDY BOYO
"BUT BUT BUT MUH MIDDLE SCHOOL LOVE"-COPE! IF YOU DIDN'T EXPERIENCE KINDERGARTEN LOVE, IT NEVER BEGAN FOR YOU!
Instant pasta. You sir, are a comedic genius.

I went to an all boys school, it was over before it began

:lul:
IT'S OVER 4 U BUDDY BOYO
thanks for the chuckle

I peaked in kindergarten

I didn't even go to Kindergarten

Anger never fails to impress me.

You mean elemntary school pill?
Never heard of kindergarden kids being intimate with each other.. they just haven't developed those kind of urges yet..

When i was in Kindergarden, there was this girl and her girlfriends told me and an other boy to come out to the garden
So i went out there with this boy, and she was sitting behind a bush
And she asked us to make out with her
And this Boy went to her, and made out with her, he even swapped his chewing gum with her while kissing with tounge
I was just there watching, then i asked if i can kiss her now, and she was like "no now i dont want you anymore"
So she basically was satisfied with her boychad and i could go in again while those two made out
First time i got rejected hard
So close yet so far
It wasnt in kindergarden but i dont know how its called in english
I was like 8 or 9 i think

If you didn't get belly touched when you were a fetus it's over.

Most people have their first kiss in kindergarten/first grade and I haven't even gotten that. I legit get mogged by most children :feelsrope:

Wait @Ritalincel making an actual post without a soyface???

BlackImpassionedGalapagostortoise size restricted

if a girl didn't let you nut in her ass when you were 2 months old, it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.