Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do so many people on this forum believe in conspiracy theories?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
Muh vaccine muh Jews are the reason for inceldom muh technology bad muh this bad muh that bad

These are the type of people who say you can't believe anything you read than go on to believe every single conspiracy theory under the sun

I swear the collective IQ of this forum has gone to gutters

Last edited:
mental illness does that to people.

Muh vaccine muh Jews are the reason for inceldom muh technology bad muh this bad muh that bad

These are the type of people who say you can't believe anything you read than go on to believe every single conspiracy theory under the sun

I swear the collective IQ of this forum has gone on gutters
Some of them have truth in it though,disagreed
Bullshit, don’t be like normies calling different people like is mentally ill or autistic

I swear the collective IQ of this forum has gone on gutters
Some conspiracies are dumb.
But for me it’s lack of trust.
I do not trust an industry that requires sickness and disease to operate. They have no incentive to cure or prevent anything merely to treat it while keeping you alive as long as possible.
We put down animals with cancer we keep humans alive as long as possible to extract every last dollar.

some of em are partially true conspiracies. but yeah many over done especially vaccine ones.

some of em are partially true conspiracies. but yeah many over done especially vaccine ones.
Curious to see if autism rates drop in the uk.
The uk banned thimerosal a mercury based preservative from childhood vaccines between 2003-2005 we still use it here.
A lot of things they put in food are also banned in the eu.

Because it's true greycel tier post

The better question is why this bothers you so much. If somebody is promoting an implausible conspiracy theory that nonetheless serves to stir antagonism towards the system, I don't feel the need to correct them. At most, I'll point them in a direction of greater truth.

But in this thread, we see a mainstream meme regarding "mental illness" being used to minimize dissident political discourse. Should we go to therapy, too? :feelskek:

Last edited:
People on this forum have seen the dark side of humanity, and aren't normie fools who believe they live in the perfect world. As a result they see a lot of things that normies choose not to see.
It doesn't mean all of the conspiracies are true but there is truth to a lot of it.

So you havent done any research and just label anything that goes against your worldview a conspiracy theory? Literal NPC lmao

It’s what happens when you been overdosing on every type of pill possible from :bluepill: to :redpill:to :blackpill:.

We are the pharmacists.

It fries your brain, some of the conspiracy do actually have some truth to it. While others are just complete schizo territory.

You're a fool if you dont believe the richest men on earth dont collude with each other against the rest of the world for their benefit and entertainment.

All that aside, I do not blame them for my inceldom.

Maybe there is a correlation with being a social outcast and believing in the absurd
Makes sense. By believing in such theories the person who believes them feels that he is smart and better than others because he "knows" more than others. Maybe it's some form of coping mechanism.

People on this forum have seen the dark side of humanity, and aren't normie fools who believe they live in the perfect world. As a result they see a lot of things that normies choose not to see.
It doesn't mean all of the conspiracies are true but there is truth to a lot of it.

When their willing to give this up and give us a cure maybe then I’ll start to trust them. But as for now I hold them responsible for the death of my grandfather. Money is all that matters these companies could give a damn about our health.

“The global cancer therapy market was valued at approximately USD 158 billion in 2020, and it is expected to witness a revenue of USD 268 billion in 2026, with a CAGR of 9.15% over the forecast period.”

I agree the US government has never done anything shady that warrants suspicions.

Just like how they didn't do
The Tuskegee Syphilis Study, MK Ultra, MK Naomi, enact the the patriot act so they can legally spy on you, support the over throw of multiple south American countries, protect American business by hiring mercenaries to terrorize union leaders in foreign nations, give minority communities drugs such as cocaine to destabilize them, have a plan to attack US citizens and blame it on Cuba to have the public support to invade them, and have a plan to genocide the German people after WW2 so they couldn't start another conflict.

Oh wait, they did

Last edited:
Just like how they didn't do the Tuskegee Syphilis Study, MK Ultra, MK Naomi, enact the the patriot act so they can legally spy on you, support the over throw of multiple south American countries, protect American business by hiring mercenaries to terrorize union leaders in foreign nations, give minority communities drugs such as cocaine to destabilize them, have a plan to attack US citizens and blame it on Cuba to have the public support to invade them, and have a plan to genocide the German people after WW2 so they couldn't start another conflict.
That's just how governments work. People in general can be really bad, these same people go on to run governments and do bad things. It's like being surprised that some government is corrupt.

That's just how governments work. People in general can be really bad, these same people go on to run governments and do bad things. It's like being surprised that some government is corrupt.
So then why do you think it's weird that people believe the higher ups of soyciety do malevolent things in secret if it's happened in the past?

Last edited:
So then why do you think it's weird that people believe the higher ups of soyciety do malevolent things in secret if it's happened in the past?
People do bad things even kids know that but these conspiracy theories are schizo shit

it's not possible that all conspiracies aren't true.
do you think everything is at face value and you know all things that are going on behind closed curtains?

Yeah, just belive everything you hear even though you can find the evidence that they lie yourself. It is you that have a problem with IQ, you pathetic cuck.

99E50290 6F0E 48A6 8BF1 7A7C0CE56B16

You have to be ignorant or stupid not to believe in conspiracies, simple truth is people conspire against each other all the time, strong versus the weak, the powerful against the powerless, rich against the poor, and so on.

Of course not all conspiracy theories are equal, and yes, some are absurdly outrageous, but to say none exist in history or aren't probable is just rhetoric of imbeciles who don't understand the darker more sinister aspects of human nature.

If you dumbasses want to go believing that we live in a perfect ideal world of social justice, equality, fairness, and where authority is inherently good caring for people of the general public be my guest, you can't reason with such dumbasses no matter how hard you try.

Last edited:
Yeah be a good goy and believe in whatever the media wants you too faggot.

Yeah be a good goy and believe in whatever the media wants you too faggot.
People unable to entertain or study conspiracies are people without critical thinking, they are the conformist authority worshipping lap dogs of the human race who choose comfortable lies over inconvenient truths. They are human cattle always chasing and looking for the next mental sedative to reinforce their delusional ideals or perceptions of a 'normal' world.
Like this fucking guy right here.
Yeah, but most people are ignorant of history and don't bother reading anything.

Last edited:
There may be some truth to some conspiracies but 99% of them are absurd bullshit. Especially the vaccine ones which can be fact checked pretty easily.

I mean look at all these people telling you to not believe mainstream media like a soy. But the same people will say some bs like "vaccines have estrogens " thus losing all credibility.

Makes sense. By believing in such theories the person who believes them feels that he is smart and better than others because he "knows" more than others. Maybe it's some form of coping mechanism.

There may be some truth to some conspiracies but 99% of them are absurd bullshit. Especially the vaccine ones which can be fact checked pretty easily.

I mean look at all these people telling you to not believe mainstream media like a soy. But the same people will say some bs like "vaccines have estrogens " thus losing all credibility.
Did you read all of that on Snopes concerning fact checkers, or, are you having vaccine withdrawal in terms of negative second thoughts in actually receiving it? I would call that classic projection.

Last edited:
Did you read all of that on Snopes concerning fact checkers, or, are you having vaccine withdrawal in terms of negative second thoughts of actually receiving it? I would call that classic projection.
I don't need vaccines rn so I'm not taking them.
Also I don't even feel the need to fact check some complete bs like "vaccines contain microchips"

I don't need vaccines rn so I'm not taking them.
Also I don't even feel the need to fact check some complete bs like "vaccines contain microchips"
Sure, you can dismiss various vaccine conspiracies, but let's review some facts.

1. Nobody knows what's inside the actual vaccines.
2. The virus itself has a 96.8% survival rate.
3. The pandemic practice exercises months before the actual pandemic happened.
4. The political implications of the lockdown in shaping events, curbing freedoms, and also the grabbing of power with them.
5. Modern governments are corrupt, untrustworthy, and are not exactly credible any longer on much of anything.
6. The last hundred years of global elites, politicians, and hysterical academics calling for global depopulation to the point of outright saying killing a bunch of people would be a good thing for the environment as there's too many useless eaters in the world.
7. Global elite power structure crazy enough to want the entire world to themselves without us in it.
8. They're reduced to giving away [bribing] free meals, lottery tickets, vehicles, and money just to incentivize people to receive the vaccine and private companies are blackmailing workers with the loss of their jobs if they refuse to get it.

But yeah, by all means get the vaccine since world governments and all their lackeys around the world are so trustworthy and reliable concerning credibility. I mean, you would have to be a crazy conspiracy theorist not to trust the current crop of psychopaths running world governments these days, nah, that's just crazy talk.

Last edited:
Like how you feel "smart" by "knowing" that "conspiracy theories" are "schizo shit"? LMAO you fucking soy brainlet, kill yourself. :lul:

I watch CNN. There fore I know that conspiracy theories are debunked :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I watch CNN. There fore I know that conspiracy theories are debunked :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
And while they sit there all smug like they're smart because the t.v. screen told them some things, meanwhile we laugh at their faces concerning their predictive mental programming. Nothing new in those regards.

Sounds like a lot of people here are having buyer's remorse of getting the jab where they're trying to make the anti-vaxxers feel guilty, it's not working fags.

It isn't even a conspiracy theory, it is a historical fact that the Frankfurt school introduced things like "free love" and other bullshit in the West (as disintegration work to undermine western societies), it is a well-known fact that they tried to destroy German values to prevent something like WWII from happening again.

The thesis was that sexual moderation and family units breed cruelty/fascism ("Die Familie ist die Keimzelle des Faschismus"/"The Family is the breeding ground for fascism" - t. Horkheimer) and therefore these concepts should be abolished. The abolishment of family units and sexual moderation made women able to behave like whores - and they love acting like whores for the richest/most beautiful man while the average man bites the dust.

The reason why even the poorest and ugliest female can and will go for chad can be found there and there alone - prior to this they had these impulses but with social restrictions and punishments (with social shaming/etc.) they couldn't enact upon them, now these social boundaries have been removed and you see nature taking its course. Thank the people who enabled women to behave like they want.

You also have to live under a rock when you think that leftists do anything for the worker, the worker was replaced by a new kind of prole consisting out of sexual and ethnic minorities and truly materialistic demands of leftism only target (effectively speaking) the white middle class.

That technology is one of the main reasons for inceldom is also common sense, if it wasn't for technology women could only choose a man from their village, you wouldn't get the hottest girl available, but you would get somewhat, now you compete with the entire world in terms of love/money/relationships for prices that get smaller and smaller each day. And btw: Why should somebody get a vaccination when he sees no need in it because he cannot use the same liberties/freedoms as others anyways regardless of quarantine/official laws (like going to parties/etc.)?
Sounds like a lot of people here are having buyer's remorse of getting the jab where they're trying to make the anti-vaxxers feel guilty, it's not working fags.

Last edited:
I think most people do to a lesser extent, only an idiot would believe everything he hears on the news.

It isn't even a conspiracy theory, it is a historical fact that the Frankfurt school introduced things like "free love" and other bullshit in the West (as disintegration work to undermine western societies), it is a well-known fact that they tried to destroy German values to prevent something like WWII from happening again.

The thesis was that sexual moderation and family units breed cruelty/fascism ("Die Familie ist die Keimzelle des Faschismus"/"The Family is the breeding ground for fascism" - t. Horkheimer) and therefore these concepts should be abolished. The abolishment of family units and sexual moderation made women able to behave like whores - and they love acting like whores for the richest/most beautiful man while the average man bites the dust.

The reason why even the poorest and ugliest female can and will go for chad can be found there and there alone - prior to this they had these impulses but with social restrictions and punishments (with social shaming/etc.) they couldn't enact upon them, now these social boundaries have been removed and you see nature taking its course. Thank the people who enabled women to behave like they want.

You also have to live under a rock when you think that leftists do anything for the worker, the worker was replaced by a new kind of prole consisting out of sexual and ethnic minorities and truly materialistic demands of leftism only target (effectively speaking) the white middle class.

That technology is one of the main reasons for inceldom is also common sense, if it wasn't for technology women could only choose a man from their village, you wouldn't get the hottest girl available, but you would get somewhat, now you compete with the entire world in terms of love/money/relationships for prices that get smaller and smaller each day. And btw: Why should somebody get a vaccination when he sees no need in it because he cannot use the same liberties/freedoms as others anyways regardless of quarantine/official laws (like going to parties/etc.)?
The frankfurt school and Jews one is believable tbh

But I believe that at it's core only woman are to be blamed for inceldom rest is all noise

The frankfurt school and Jews one is believable tbh

But I believe that at it's core only woman are to be blamed for inceldom rest is all noise
It's two parts, Jewish intellectuals creating, pushing, and promoting it.

Females being more easily susceptible to mental manipulation, propaganda, and behavioral conditioning versus men along with having inherent ingrained self destructive behaviors within them socially unregulated or unguided.

[That and they're extremely selfish, judgemental, and largely mental slaves to social power along with authority in general where they have no sympathy for anything they perceive as weakness or as being lesser.]

Last edited:
It's two parts, Jewish intellectuals creating, pushing, and promoting it.

Females being more easily susceptible to mental manipulation, propaganda, and behavioral conditioning versus men along with having inherent ingrained self destructive behaviors within them socially unregulated or unguided.
Females aren't susceptible they by nature are whores. Nothing made them whores, they were whores from the start. It's in their DNA. No behavioral conditioning can affect or overwrite DNA. If women were trained to not be whores it won't work because being whores is in there DNA.

Females aren't susceptible they by nature are whores. Nothing made them whores, they were whores from the start. It's in their DNA. No behavioral conditioning can affect or overwrite DNA. If women were trained to not be whores it won't work because being whores is in there DNA.
You're right, it is something already existing on a biological evolutionary level, before the advent of civilization it has been theorized that females were naturally polygamous left to their own vices, but of course since such sexual behaviors became too disruptive especially amongst men it took the male founders of civilization to train them out of it with monogamous marriage for the sake of collective social stability and here we are in 2021 where they're trying to unravel it all over again which of course will devolve into massive social destability everywhere. Same as it ever was and has already been.

What Jewish intellectuals do is take something already existing in nature magnifying it a thousand times more where it becomes even more worse than its original natural state. That's what they do.

Last edited:

Lol keep taking the vaccine shitskin
So what are you even saying? This is water
Sheep but no surprise here tbh coming from (((you)))
:yes:

There have been way too many instances of lies and deceit in basically every country on earth. There is absolutely no reason to trust anyone. However, you have to be reasonable. Lies and deceit only work, when truth is being told between. Additionally, many conspiracy theories exist just to discredit reasonable conspiracy theories. The problem is, that you have to trust some information or you cannot make statements about any affairs at all, because you have no way to verify information for yourself.