Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do so many people here hate fortnite

I wouldn't feel sorry for the zoomers and cringy twitch streamers tbh

Fortnite personally just isn’t my cup of tea.

It's a really bad game.
Because nobody here has original opinions. They're all NPCs who regurgitate the opinions of others. I don't like Fortnite but unlike most here I actually gave it a try.
Yes, you're a special snowflake. Because nobody else gave A FREE GAME a try.

it would be a 4 out of 10 game nobody cares about without the annoying fanbase but sense millions of screeching whiny troglodytes insist on shoving it in our faces, its not surprising to see such hatred of it.

Bec. i T mog fortnite players. And im a femdomcel.

it would be a 4 out of 10 game nobody cares about without the annoying fanbase but sense millions of screeching whiny troglodytes insist on shoving it in our faces, its not surprising to see such hatred of it.
This.

Fortnite isn't a bad game in itself. The issue is that it was free, basically only multiplayer, and caught on so well with normalfags, whom always ruin everything for us.

Fortnite is for normie soyfags

it's a really good game
If it's simple enough to become as popular as fortnite has become with 9 year olds then it's not a good game