Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Why do so many incels watch PewDiePie

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
So many faggots here watch PewDiePie

Are they all kidcels?

Normans?

Fuck PewDiePie faggot I never watched this faggot and I hate anyone who watch him

Who tf watches him? Thats GIGA normie shit

>hehehe le funni 4chan videos
I’m sick of him, I hope t-series leaves his ass in the dust

I watched a couple of his video. Complete pointless inane unfunny shit. Its like spam but in video format
I don't watch streamers and this guy in special is pure cancer. Just another chadlite

Cheap escapism.
They want to be him.
He was born rich and wasp. Everything some people are dreaming about

Se o his videos are ok,but a lot are daily shit.

Zoomers watch him.

I don’t find him funny at all tbh. He pissed off the kike media a few times though so he’s not that bad.

I hope currycels own his ass tbh
Yeah
But there are incel toms who actively shill that fucking swedish chadlite over currycels. Any cuck that comes out to defend their pewdiepie is on fraudwatch for me

Cheap escapism.
They want to be him.
He was born rich and wasp. Everything some people are dreaming about
This seems to be it tbh.

Yeah
But there are incel toms who actively shill that fucking swedish chadlite over currycels. Any cuck that comes out to defend their pewdiepie is on fraudwatch for me
Exactly. Any incel who defend this cuck should be banned

i watched him back around 2013 - 2015. I ended up losing interest and i don't really like the new type of content he puts out now

hes a screamer and his videos annoy me. never watched him.

I have only seen one or two members

He's redpilled which is good.

because he's not a cuck

He appeals to normies and wannabe edgelords who like that he jokes about "respeckin wahmen".
He's just a bullshit moneygrabber really...

He appeals to normies and wannabe edgelords who like that he jokes about "respeckin wahmen".
He's just a bullshit moneygrabber really...
That sounds kind of based. I thought all he does is review games and talk about memes. His voice is still annoying.

I dunno, I find his videos incredibly boring. The meme review thing is some of the most low effort shit I have ever seen, just him sitting around browsing reddit for 10 minutes.

He’s not my cup of tea. Only time I found him funny was when he said ‘nigger’ by mistake but then again, I don’t really watch his videos so.

Miss me with that zoomer shit, too old for JewTube

There was a rumor that he secretly lurks /pol/ don't have any proof of this though

I subscribed to him. Why? Because leftists hate him, and I love doing things that upset leftists.
He's redpilled which is good.
This is also true.