Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do so many incels/low status men obsess over JB/pedo stuff?

While that can explain JBcels it doesn't explain pedocels who like girls who aren't even fertile.
Yeah I was referring to the JBcels. The pedocels do it cuz kids are easy to manipulate.

For teen girls, I understand a bit more considering they look older, and maybe you didn't get to experience HS romance.
If its girls who look under ~15 on the other hand... that's definitely a mental condition. If your ideal type is a 4 year old, why the FUCK would you find that attractive?

Didn't even get to kiss an underage girl whern I was still underage, so now I'm obsessed with them.
This x10000
Incels never got to fuck prime teenage girls as a teen, so we are stuck in that stage of life.
Most normies and chads get to fuck girls in their teens, so then they become attracted to older women as they themselves get older, but we incels are still stuck in the first stage of attraction.

Also women peak when they are in their teenage years
And this

The typical normie who might have sexual attractions to kids, and has physical access to kids who are running around all the time (since he has kids of his own, plus neighbor may kids hang out), has to take a bluepill that says, "Sex with kids is wrong, and I wouldn't want to, anyway, even if I could." This enables him to function normally in an environment where there are sexy kids who might otherwise tantalize or tempt him.

He will be violently opposed to any attempt to redpill him on this issue, because it could threaten his ability to cope. The pedo-pill is actually more dangerous than the JB-pill, because with the JB-pill, he could at least say, "Well, those jailbait probably wouldn't be interested in me anyway" and cope that way. But with the pedo-pill, there's no denying that he could probably get his three-year-old daughter to suck his dick if he wanted to. If he were to admit he wanted that, it could drive him nuts to think about the opportunity that he's letting pass him by.

Incels, though, have no need for such coping strategies, because they don't have kids around. Nor do they need to deny the truth in order to function; when you're incel, especially if you're neetcel, there's no need to function in society and bring home the betabuxx. Only people who have nothing to gain or lose can risk admitting the truth to themselves.
3 year old? Sick fuck

hebephilia and ephebophilia are natural
outcasts are the only ones who don't care about societal norms, so they're more likely to act according to their natural urges
also, normies don't analyze their potential partners too much - they just wake up with a stacy in their bed and they don't question it - while incels have the time to create their own beauty standards and they're often off from what the society considers 'acceptable'