Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do so many incels/low status men obsess over JB/pedo stuff?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I feel like its really common for lower status men to be into younger foids, why is this? And its not even incels, the men I knew irl who were into young girls were also low status. I rarely see Chads into JB or pedoshit. Is this because they get all their sexual urges out while low status men dont? Is it something else? Are all men into JB or is it something that develops from a lack of sexual release? tbh I don't really understand what pedophiles like so if any pedocels could explain what they enjoy about it that would be helpful I guess.
Now that I'm thinking about this more I don't think only low status males are into this since Hollywood is KNOWN for its rampant pedophelia. smh why are there so many pedos?? I know they don't choose it but its gross not gonna lie.

Last edited:
>not wanting to fuck a loli

7abc2b7745e067bff887b49f8ebe1db6.gif

Because chads and normies could fuck JB in middle school and early HS while we wil never be able to. Its obsessing over what you will never have

>not wanting to fuck a loli

7abc2b7745e067bff887b49f8ebe1db6.gif

tbh I don't judge with loli because its a cartoon lmao it not hurting any kids. I'm not into it but if you are I don't really care. Anyone who gets triggered by lolicon is stupid and banning loli will only hurt more kids in the long run since pedos wont have anything to get off to.

they watched lolita too many times

Most men are attracted to girls in their mid teens. Regarding the obsession over JB though, well in my case I feel like my teenage years were robbed from me, and I doubt I'd be able to avoid resenting a foid my own age even if I got with her(lol).

i think it's kind of dishonest to lump in JB with pedoshit, i've known chadlites who routinely banged underage girls when they were in their mid 20s. Also, teenage love is something we never got to experience and teen love is the only genuine form of love between a man and a woman.

i think it's kind of dishonest to lump in JB with pedoshit, i've known chadlites who routinely banged underage girls when they were in their mid 20s. Also, teenage love is something we never got to experience and teen love is the only genuine form of love between a man and a woman.

I put them together because most normies cant differentiate the two

I put them together because most normies cant differentiate the two
most normie men just tow the party line when it comes to JB, they know that these girls are developed and attractive.

Because chads and normies could fuck JB in middle school and early HS while we wil never be able to. Its obsessing over what you will never have

Incelibacy at its core is stunted growth. You can't grow up without the key life experiences that allow you to move on from young personhood to old personhood. So you spend your days stuck in a childlike state. Don't wanna grow up. Wanna be a Toys R' Us Kid.

I feel like my teenage years were robbed from me, and I doubt I'd be able to avoid resenting a foid my own age even if I got with her(lol).

I think this is very much the reason. If you are inexperienced as we are, you would probably like to be with someone who is also inexperienced. It's kinda like playing catch up... If you never hit that milestone you can't just skip ahead and expect everything to be okay.

In my youth, I thought it would be shitty to waste my virginity on someone who had already wasted there's... Like I've waited this long! Why should I settle? I obviously didn't have options either way, but this was my mindset.

Now my mindset is that I would fuck any biological female human who would agree to it regardless of their past, but I still remain without any option to do so.

I dont really care all pedos and teenage obsessed men deserve the rope.

I think this is very much the reason. If you are inexperienced as we are, you would probably like to be with someone who is also inexperienced. It's kinda like playing catch up... If you never hit that milestone you can't just skip ahead and expect everything to be okay.

In my youth, I thought it would be shitty to waste my virginity on someone who had already wasted there's... Like I've waited this long! Why should I settle? I obviously didn't have options either way, but this was my mindset.

Now my mindset is that I would fuck any biological female human who would agree to it regardless of their past, but I still remain without any option to do so.
I try not to think about it honestly, it just makes me sad. It's hard to cope knowing I'll never be able to relate to other people.

Also, teenage love is something we never got to experience and teen love is the only genuine form of love between a man and a woman.

So legit

Adult "love" = she gets to use your money while you get starfish sex once in a while

Teen love = jb gf who would do literally anything for you, jumping in front of an SUV moving 100+mph, anal, anything anything

Normies often say that love is about "compromise" but I just lol @ that concept, if you have to compromise with your gf to make your relationship work then it will fail sooner or later

Compromising is why you get wives leaving their husbands as soon as they are down on their luck and for example temporarily lose their job. If you cannot uphold your side of the agreement then she wont hers either, LOL @ this "love"

My theory is because females are losing virginity sooner and sooner.

Females change once they have sex with many different partners, they become less feminine, they become loud, more man like and obnoxious....

The idea of a virgin female being shy, quiet, innocent Its more feminine; if females would stop being degenerate and losing virginity at 14 and rather go back to Christian conservative lifestyle and wait till marriage or 18 i think it would balance things out.

I think Satanic Hollywood and media is purposely pressuring people to lose virginity earlier and females to dress sluttier earlier

Also some studies about females retaining the DNA with men they sleep with https://incels.is/threads/single-moms-sexual-partner-dna-is-inside-her-forever.44893/

Last edited:
Compromising is why you get wives leaving their husbands as soon as they are down on their luck and for example temporarily lose their job. If you cannot uphold your side of the agreement then she wont hers either, LOL @ this "love"
Seen this happen so many times, one guy i know had a girl he was with for like 5 years leave him a week after his dad died because "he was too sad" JFL@envying the relationships average men are stuck in

Seen this happen so many times, one guy i know had a girl he was with for like 5 years leave him a week after his dad died because "he was too sad" JFL@envying the relationships average men are stuck in

What a bitch. I would say I'm surprised but honestly this behavior is consistent with the way foids act.

When you finally get a relationship, this is what we have to look forward to. Jfl. Sometimes i feel like this is hell and we are enduring the different layers of it like in the buddhist teachings or like in dantes inferno.

When you finally get a relationship, this is what we have to look forward to. Jfl. Sometimes i feel like this is hell and we are enduring the different layers of it like in the buddhist teachings or like in dantes inferno.

If this is hell then the incel layer must be reserved for GigeMurderers then

It probably is hell, how could this world not be?

All men are attracted to JBs.
As example, If you look on the dailymail, some men with status got caught but got away having sex with a 15yo because they have money and status so no jail time.

Chads are still fucking JBs even after high school tbhngltbghkdajlad

Because they're attractive.

Incelibacy at its core is stunted growth. You can't grow up without the key life experiences that allow you to move on from young personhood to old personhood. So you spend your days stuck in a childlike state. Don't wanna grow up. Wanna be a Toys R' Us Kid.
This is unfortunately true, at least for me.

JB is not pedo

Hey if there is grass on the field, it is ok to play!

1° We never experienced young love
2° The social hierarchy places young foids on top, us at bottom, we have no reason to 'respect' that since we are fucked over. Being a vigilante anti-pedo is cucked.

So legit

Adult "love" = she gets to use your money while you get starfish sex once in a while

Teen love = jb gf who would do literally anything for you, jumping in front of an SUV moving 100+mph, anal, anything anything

Normies often say that love is about "compromise" but I just lol @ that concept, if you have to compromise with your gf to make your relationship work then it will fail sooner or later

High iq comment
I dont really care all pedos and teenage obsessed men deserve the rope.
bluepilled cucks who think age of consent should be 42 years old deserve rope. Jfl if you don’t find jailbaits and teenage girls attractive faggot

JBGw5v209xmpr.jpg

JB sharing pics of themselves ONLY HURTS CHILDREN WHEN INCELS SEE THE PICS. OTHERWISE IT IS FINE.
JBG5rxgqb2c9m.jpg

paeophiliaaaaaa

i wanna smell a lolis stinky 2d feet

reproductive wise women are at their prime at about 15-16. when we lived in tribes, we use to have multi generational communities help raise our kids. the jews changed that with social engineering and laws ageist it.

anyways i wouldnt worry about it. birth rates are going down. just learn mgtow. jews made that one too but it's our best option :(

Didn't even get to kiss an underage girl whern I was still underage, so now I'm obsessed with them.

Incels never got to fuck prime teenage girls as a teen, so we are stuck in that stage of life.
Most normies and chads get to fuck girls in their teens, so then they become attracted to older women as they themselves get older, but we incels are still stuck in the first stage of attraction.

Also women peak when they are in their teenage years

For teen girls, I understand a bit more considering they look older, and maybe you didn't get to experience HS romance.
If its girls who look under ~15 on the other hand... that's definitely a mental condition. If your ideal type is a 4 year old, why the FUCK would you find that attractive?

We can't get women, and only see them as sexual objects. We cope by raising our standards for peak fertility and attractiveness

Last edited:
We can't get women, and only see them as sexual objects. We cope by raising our standards for peak fertility and attractiveness

While that can explain JBcels it doesn't explain pedocels who like girls who aren't even fertile.

I feel like its really common for lower status men to be into younger foids, why is this? And its not even incels, the men I knew irl who were into young girls were also low status. I rarely see Chads into JB or pedoshit. Is this because they get all their sexual urges out while low status men dont?
Yes.

"From the beginning to the end, winners win losers lose, we ain't got to pretend the cold world that we in" 50 Cent