Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do so many debaters memorize the constitution?

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
I have yet to meet this guy in real life but have you ever seen any guy or woman who all of a sudden goes, "Well in section 51 of the constitution it says you can bend over and fuck yourself"

I admit a lot of these people are nerds and like debating so much trying to fix politics, etc. obeying the law, making others accountable to the law, even some christians, they tell you some number and they say in this part john or abraham or whatever says X so you must adhere to it

I don't see why you would memorize the constitution, it's a hard thing to do which I respect and very often it's men who are debating this manner not women, because they're too dumb to know anything, but even with men I don't see the point

I don't see myself memorizing a page of the consitution, I can't memorize shit I don't respect; so I don't see the point, all these people seem obsessed with civil discourse and think they sound smart when they bring out parts of the bible or the constitution but in reality it exposes them as a cuck

They have plenty of free time

Which guy goes, "After I've spent all this time fucking, relaxing, maybe I should listen to this dude who memorized the constitution and follow and obey the rules a little bit and care about the systematic racism and the protection of rights"

No one ever, everyone in those shoes is deeply egotistical and thinks they solved racism just after a stupid interview

Normies really frustrate me, can't you sense that this guy you're talking to knows at the end of the day you're either the morality police, or, a sex starved nerd who is about to talk about how better off you are than him, when in reality you're depressed reading the consitution for hours, wasting time, while he's doing things he enjoys?

Take it easy, don't waste time on normie bullshit

I memorize that im an incel

I have yet to meet this guy in real life but have you ever seen any guy or woman who all of a sudden goes, "Well in section 51 of the constitution it says you can bend over and fuck yourself"

I admit a lot of these people are nerds and like debating so much trying to fix politics, etc. obeying the law, making others accountable to the law, even some christians, they tell you some number and they say in this part john or abraham or whatever says X so you must adhere to it

I don't see why you would memorize the constitution, it's a hard thing to do which I respect and very often it's men who are debating this manner not women, because they're too dumb to know anything, but even with men I don't see the point

I don't see myself memorizing a page of the consitution, I can't memorize shit I don't respect; so I don't see the point, all these people seem obsessed with civil discourse and think they sound smart when they bring out parts of the bible or the constitution but in reality it exposes them as a cuck
Ok GrAYcel

No, if you're so important why can't you empathize with yourself and cry about it? Who's the narcissist here?
Your making things up, Trying to save your own ass, Nice TRY!

Your making things up, Trying to save your own ass, Nice TRY!
Cry about it like I said

Your life is so sad you need to hear "I feel sorry for you" every single second every single day your entire life

Grow up

loser

Cry about it like I said

Your life is so sad you need to hear "I feel sorry for you" every single second every single day your entire life

Grow up

loser
Drink vodka and go back to sleep normie

Just woke up

I could have sworn i saw you dance naked outside your neighbours house recently