Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do slavic people have such a low energy tone ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
Like that's crazy when I travel to eastern europe female's voices are usually sweet and musical but male's voices sounds like they wanna kill themselves

They're manly and miserable.

Because our lives are miserable, we have nothing we are treated like shit by everyone especially foids and soyciety, while foids are treated like queens everyone will always help them and give them free shit (not just money) just for existing. It's tiring. There is a reason why 1/3 of our men die at age of 69 (only 2 years after the retirement) soyciety forced on them to be a workaholics to sacrifice your freedom, your life for foids and then act surprised why we destroy our bodies with alcohol and drugs and once we are no longer needed by society we are left with nothing those old men don't know how to cope they are like 5 year old kids that for the first time of their life are free out of any obligation and most of the time going to drink themselves to death or rope.

Last edited:

They're manly and miserable.

Because our lives are miserable, we have nothing we are treated like shit by everyone especially foids and soyciety, while foids are treated like queens everyone will always help them and give them free shit (not just money) just for existing. It's tiring. There is a reason why 1/3 of our men die at age of 69 (only 2 years after the retirement) soyciety forced on them to be a workaholics to sacrifice your freedom, your life for foids and then act surprised why we destroy our bodies with alcohol and drugs and once we are no longer needed by society we are left with nothing those old men don't know how to cope they are like 5 year old kids that for the first time of their life are free out of any obligation and most of the time going to drink themselves to death or rope.

Brutal as fuck.

Must be hard to see a slut who grew up in your village get married with a rich foreigner and live in an expensive house in the US, while you still rot in the same village working in the nearest factory.

Slavs are also the most agressive towards non-NTs.

The default is the I want to "kill myself voice" tone. When men were growing up the subconsciously chose their tone

Brutal as fuck.

Must be hard to see a slut who grew up in your village get married with a rich foreigner and live in an expensive house in the US, while you still rot in the same village working in the nearest factory.
@WorthlessSlavicShit How true is this? :worryfeels:

Mokebe  julka p0lka
P0lak vs p0lka arabia saudyjska
65fd78997c517 o medium

Russia blacked 5
Russia blacked 2
Russia blacked
Russia niggers 2

Even if you as Andrzej/Ivan will have young daughter, raise her, pay for her education she will become a temporal onahole for the foreigner. So you lose by default as as slavcel. No matter if you become sexhaver or incel.

alcoholism, poverty, war etc

Because most of us do. Slavic male suicide rates are through the roof and nobody cares :feelscry:

View attachment 1239745View attachment 1239748View attachment 1239757
View attachment 1239760View attachment 1239761View attachment 1239762View attachment 1239763View attachment 1239764View attachment 1239767View attachment 1239769View attachment 1239770View attachment 1239771View attachment 1239774

Even if you as Andrzej/Ivan will have young daughter, raise her, pay for her education she will become a temporal onahole for the foreigner. So you lose by default as as slavcel. No matter if you become sexhaver or incel.
Us white women are also mudsharks, even the ones of Western European descent.

Because most of us do. Slavic male suicide rates are through the roof and nobody cares :feelscry:
rich whites only have empathy for nips and koreans that rope but forget about us slavs

White with Asian amount of suicide.

View attachment 1239760View attachment 1239761View attachment 1239762View attachment 1239763View attachment 1239764View attachment 1239767View attachment 1239769View attachment 1239770View attachment 1239771View attachment 1239774

Look at these stacies paired with these dark beasts :lasereyes:

Nuke it all, right now.

Ragefuel images

I genuinely feel so sorry for Slavic guys.

Being born & raised in the US has been brutal as fuck ngl, but I at least have the copes & comforts which come with it.
rich whites only have empathy for nips and koreans that rope but forget about us slavs
I'm not a richfag, so I think I can kinda relate to you guys more.

If we really broke stuff down, I'm sure the average working-class(middle & lower-class) Whites in the US would have more in common with their Russian counterparts, despite decades of ZOG propaganda.
Us white women are also mudsharks, even the ones of Western European descent.
Yeah they're fucking disgusting.

I used to cope & think that it was Tyrone only, but it's not: I see a solid amount of whitewhores with black guys, and stats back this up

However, more notable gender differences emerge for some of the other couple profiles. For instance, while 11% of all intermarried couples involve a white man and an Asian woman, just 4% of couples include a white woman and an Asian man. And while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man.

Obviously, it's much stronger here than in other parts of the "White world" yet still.

@Regenerator @Near.Belgrade @lazy_gamer_423
Look at these stacies paired with these dark beasts :lasereyes:
I hope they all get decapitated & their hellspawn get thrown off buildings.
Slav pill is breaking me :shock::shock: Why does it have to be like this?? I really like you Slavs :feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Upsetting to me also.

TOTAL COALBURNER DEATH
I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE
not enough for them

Like that's crazy when I travel to eastern europe female's voices are usually sweet and musical but male's voices sounds like they wanna kill themselves
Male suicidal rate for example in Poland is 50% bigger than those in richer west countries like Germany, Switzerland or France.

AT THE SAME TIME women suicide rate in Poland is 60-70% LOWER than those in rich west countries like France and Switzerland.

Its literally foid wordship here - they have all the goverment help and women here still retire 5 years earlier than man.
Avarage man lives 7 years on retirement, while avarge foid lives 22 years on retirement.
Imagine how matha fuckin cucked is that xD

In slavic countries women have western feminism and freedom and at the same time they have traditional women priviliges.
Its like womens paradise and mens hell.

Last edited:
+1

Male suicidal rate for example in Poland is 50% bigger than those in richer west countries like Germany, Switzerland or France.

AT THE SAME TIME women suicide rate in Poland is 60-70% LOWER than tjose in rich west countries like France and Switzerland.

Its literally foid wordship here - they have all the goverment help and women here still retire 5 years earlier than man.
Avarage man lives 7 years on retirement, while avarge foid lives 22 years on retirement.

In slavic countries women havr western feminism and freedom and at the same time they have eastern women priviliges.
+2

AT THE SAME TIME women suicide rate in Poland is 60-70% LOWER than those in rich west countries like France and Switzerland.

In slavic countries women have western feminism and freedom and at the same time they have traditional women priviliges.

Beyond brutal, I didn’t know that

I genuinely feel so sorry for Slavic guys.

Being born & raised in the US has been brutal as fuck ngl, but I at least have the copes & comforts which come with it.

I'm not a richfag, so I think I can kinda relate to you guys more.

If we really broke stuff down, I'm sure the average working-class(middle & lower-class) Whites in the US would have more in common with their Russian counterparts, despite decades of ZOG propaganda.

Yeah they're fucking disgusting.

I used to cope & think that it was Tyrone only, but it's not: I see a solid amount of whitewhores with black guys, and stats back this up

Obviously, it's much stronger here than in other parts of the "White world" yet still.

@Regenerator @Near.Belgrade @lazy_gamer_423

Upsetting to me also.
Total mudshark death.

Slav pill is breaking me :shock::shock: Why does it have to be like this?? I really like you Slavs :feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels:
At least from the material side it's getting better in some places, but way too many EE countries are still just places spewing brides for foreigners:feelsUgh:.

600px-SMD_map.png

Now that you say it lol
I never wanted to kms more than when I was in Estonia

I haven't noticed this at all in Croatia.

they have deep intimidating voices

One thing I've noticed over the years having known guys from eastern europe online is that they're all notably depressed and/or nihilistic. I don't think I ever encountered a naive optimistic one. Also some eastern european countries have a higher suicide rate than even Korea or Japan do. I'm sure this is all at least vaguely related to OP's original point.