Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do SJWs/hipsters/feminists defend the same stacies who

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
probably bullied them back in their childhood? They act like the same shallow bitches that gave them a hard time turned into empathetic and loving beings overnight. This seems to me like a serious case of Stockholm syndrome.

because when they grow up, they get live life as a stacy too because men have no standards.
Men don't get to live like chads tho, that is why i don't understand white knighting behaviour

I don't think that happens..?

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
that is why i don't understand white knighting behaviour

Im sure it has some thing to do with being brainwashed from young age by parents+society.

Femoids literally have no morals. Why do you think femoids can marry a dude a week after a divorce.

They think by sucking up to people with value, they can share some of that value.

Eventually, they get redpilled.

1. They are kissing their ass Cuz social status/heirarchy
2. Muh forgive and forget/dont hold grudges bruh
3. They see an opportunity to gain something

4. Stupid

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
because when they grow up, they get live life as a stacy too because men have no standards.
Men don't get to live like chads tho, that is why i don't understand white knighting behaviour

This. Up until the end of high school, the playing field between men and women is much more even. Femoids that are considered "ugly" have low social status. Higher status men don't want to be seen with them. In college this goes out the window.