Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do simps simp?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Simping for a girl you have a realistic shot with is retarded but still somewhat understandable.

Yet simps exist who do it even for foids who have bfs, nigggaaa WTF :feelskek:

And worst of all: Simps who pay money to twitch whores or onlyfans whores. They will NEVER have even 0.001% chance to sleep with her, yet they literally burn their money. Why do they do this? :feelstastyman: Why are males so fucking retarded?

The ones who buy shit for internet whores are the worst, they need burned alive.

Simping for a girl you have a realistic shot with is retarded but still somewhat understandable.
I used to be a massive simp, I listened to girls problems, I took them places, paid for meals. Literally got me a few 2 second hugs and that's it. But alot of men simp out of pure desperation, lonlieness is crippling.

I used to be a massive simp, I listened to girls problems, I took them places, paid for meals. Literally got me a few 2 second hugs and that's it. But alot of men simp out of pure desperation, lonlieness is crippling.
She would have sucked Chads dick on the 1st date even without meals.

She would have sucked Chads dick on the 1st date even without meals.
If you can't message a woman on tinder and tell her to come to your place to hook up, it's over.

They will never learn

because they all have boyfriends

Trained by feminists since childhood.

Listen up you fucking fools. If you like a girl and have a chance don’t simp. Ignore that bitch. The worse you treat them the more they like it. If the simps vanished overnight the bitches would be back in their place.

Because they've been bluepilled by their friends and relatives (and society in general) into believing that if you treat a foid with kindness and respect she might eventually end up liking you.

It's the same bullshit we've been fed our whole lives, except they never grew out of it.

Males are cursed.

Why are males so fucking retarded?
This.
Anyway, also in these communities there are these users (maybe not here).
Elsewhere, in the same forums with blackpill / misogynists topics etc ... users are inclined to simp the women who frequent these forums (often for trolling, sadism, flame).

I still remember a couple of users who called themselves blackpilled, the same ones who simped the same girl who had been attending the forum for 5 years making fun of them. :feelshaha: Still others exploited their status as admin, or as "veteran users" with very high scores to simps women, always pretending to be blackpill.

Even the most based can turn out to be the worst simp. :blackpill:

If you realize it's over and nothing will change with the world why not just do what you want instead of letting some incel pride or incel "rules" restrict you from cooming to your preferred stuff.

If you realize it's over and nothing will change with the world why not just do what you want instead of letting some incel pride or incel "rules" restrict you from cooming to your preferred stuff.
Let's just throw money at disgusting roasties who already have bfs :soy:

Simps are the product of unchecked bluepilling. They believe that through their "gentleman" actions they will get pussy, not understanding the reason they aren't getting any is because they are short/ugly.

XY is determined to find and secure some positive sexual reinforcement from XX. Male nature it is.

Let's keep in mind that SIMP refers to idolatry. To admire a foid bordering on worship.

There's nothing about having a BF which means a foid is not worth admiring.

After all: if she were dating one of us, she would have a boyfriend. Would whichever of us was her BF want other guys to hate her just because of that?

That's by extension an insult to us: if you hate a girl just for having a BF it's often because you hate the BF and think he's not worthy of it and you'd rather it be you.

Admiration for a girl doesn't necessarily have anything to do with whether or not you have a shot with her. Like for example let's say she was some hypothetical celibate nun unicorn who didn't want to alienate any men by refusing them and accepting others, so instead she refuses all men. But let's say she does lots of wonderful things like bake us all delicious pies, plant flowers outside our windows, sing to us, bring is chicken soup when we are sick, bandage our wounds, give us all backrubs, etc.

I would prob worship that girl if not for my crazy suspicion that she's secretly fucking chad while pretending to be a pure virgin.
But that kind of suspicion (not just with foids: but that people are secretly doing things that you would look down on them for) can potentially ruin ALL forms of admiration.

So maybe a more profound question is: why admire/idolize ANYONE

I think the answer is: it's never a good idea to do this AS A WHOLE (because in theory anyone might secretly be doing something reprehensible) but it's completely fine to admire people circumstantially for accomplishments when viewed in isolation.

For example: let's say a girl is an amazing gymnast who does double backflip.

That's an admirable thing: I'll idolize/worship her for that feat.

Even if she's otherwise a bad person (tortures kittens) that doesn't take away from her athletic accomplishment.

I think the question to ask is "what exactly is the foid doing/being that is worthy of my admiration" and it should hopefully be something other than "she's cute" or "she has a vagina".

It might even be subtle stuff like how she engages people in conversation, seems polite as far as you know, isn't openly engaging in gossip, etc.

Of course one issue and why I always second-guess tis is that people who are overtly polite non-gossips may just be better at hiding it.

I used to be somewhat of a simp, I never gave money or gifted anything, but I would listen to them, be kind, offer help, be available, etc. Kind of like bros acts with each others, they got each other’s back. That’s a big mistake because foids don’t do any of that and as a consequence they don’t want it from men, they don’t give, they don’t create anything, they claim what’s ours they want Chads to come in and take control of them.

They are like 4.5/10 not 1-3/10

Many times they’re told from a young age that if you’re nice to a girl you’ll be able to get her