Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do short women have children?

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
They hate short men and should know that their son will likely be short.

Because they think there are a lot of foids that like short guys.

They have sex

They only have children with tall men, so that solves the problem.

Their lust for chad clouds their judgment.

Bec they dont want to buy a condom

because being short isn't a issue for femoids

They don’t think or plan, they just do.

Foids are governed by emotions. They are programmed to want children. They never consciously consider ethics, eugenics, genetics or probabilities. They embody the essential characteristics of nature. Cruel with no regards for suffering.

low iq, thats why they go for tall men

My mom is short (5'4) and I'm tall (6'1). Maybe that's why she likes me? She must think "my son is an incel loser but at least I accomplished my goal of having tall offspring through reproducing with a tall guy"?

Foids are governed by emotions. They are programmed to want children. They never consciously consider ethics, eugenics, genetics or probabilities. They embody the essential characteristics of nature. Cruel with no regards for suffering.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

“Don’t worry manlet son, tons of girls love short guys, btw this is my husband (your dad).. he’s 6’4” but I fell in love with his personality and I just personally prefer tall guys teehee but that’s just me. Other girls are different”

they are foids. foids put their self-interest over everything else. even incels here are atleast considerate of their potential children's future if they ever breed. foids are mindless creatures

Cuz there are a Lot of normies cucks that are phedos

This

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

“Don’t worry manlet son, tons of girls love short guys, btw this is my husband (your dad).. he’s 6’4” but I fell in love with his personality and I just personally prefer tall guys teehee but that’s just me. Other girls are different”

:lul:

I have yet to find a girl that likes short guys. Maybe they do exist.

Dont worry honey theres someone out there for you. Just not me

Because they are greedy and still feel the need to reproduce, they want the death of short men when they are looking for a partner so they usually compensate with some super tall fag and still end up shitting out some manlet and fill him with blue pills, cunts

:lul:

I have yet to find a girl that likes short guys. Maybe they do exist.
Spoilers: they don’t exist. There isn’t any mate choice criteria variation among specimens of the same species.

Spoilers: they don’t exist. There isn’t any mate choice criteria variation among specimens of the same species.

There is variation on the male side tho. It's just that all females want the same.

There is variation on the male side tho. It's just that all females want the same.
Extremely little variation and that is only because we have extremely high sex drives and are meant to fuck anything with a hole. Our parental investment is a minute of thrusting, we don’t need to be picky. Foids on the other hand risk death every time they get fucked. They need to be picky hence why all foids like the same guy. A strong high testosterone male that will protect her when she is incapacitated by pregnancy and then protect the kid from other males who would want to kill the kid to mate with the mom .. foids are just incubators bro and they want only the best cum

short women, even fat ones, can get chad's sperm faster than i could order a pizza

Foids. Do. Not. Think. Don't ever think that they consider their choices and actions.

Self hating low quality gene skanks

Women rely on men to make up for all there genetic short comings when it comes to children like we can have children that only take after our looks and they just have to push it out

Most women are primal animals with breeding instinct that forces them to want children, they fail to consider the future of their kids. They have no perspective they assume that a short male's life will be just as easy as theirs ignoring the numerous rejection they themselves gave out due to height.
That's why nature is said to be a bitch.

Because foids can get sex as easily as you getting water from the tap. They think that by having kids with some tall Chad their kids will also be tall, sometimes they are but usually they are just manlets.

because they have biological urges to get dicked down

Nothing amuses a foid more than knowing the opposite gender is suffering, even when it comes to there own son.